THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

It's not a question as such but I didn't know where else to put this so Ian Beale with it.

I've got the next week off and obviously most of you are not familiar with being a shut-in like me, so I know many of you are looking for stuff to watch at this trying time. If you're looking for something specifically or something like something you once watched when you were a kid, feel free to PM me as I've got plenty of spare time at the moment. I was going to do a thread but that would have felt like trumpet-blowing on my part.

I know it's not much, being able to find a film for you, but I'm trying to help in the only way I know how as I don't know anything about anything else. Apart from football and we're fucked on that front :(

Where would be the best place on here to mention that Kunt and the Gang is doing something live on YouTube at 8.30 tonight? I couldn't find a k and the g topic, it doesn't fit under punk, or comedy, or music but I feel it should be mentioned

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

What's the best way to post an image? Using Imgur and then clicking the Insert image from URL button, but it never seems to work.

Just save it to your hard drive and upload it on here.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Can you do that on the new forum? On the old forum that was only available for paidos

I can do it. Just click 'choose files' at the bottom of the reply box and then click '+' when it's uploaded.