THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• 1 month later...

Question. 

Given the frankly awful news today, and that we've had a number of members pass away is it possible to have a memoriam section of those posters threads or posts, for family members and friends to read separate to the main forum to ensure they are not lost in upgrades and the like? 

I'm not sure everyone would want their offline nearest and dearest reading their posts on here, as it's a form of escapism at times.

• Paid Members

Imagine dying and your family logging onto here to see what company you kept and finding out it's sex offenders and people who don't know how to take a shit properly.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

@Thunderplex’s family might get the idea he loves a certain photo and decide to have a framed print of it on his grave. 

Thunderplex’s family will get written out of his fucking will if that’s the case.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Thunderplex’s family will get written out of his fucking will if that’s the case.

And everything will be left to Bensons for Beds.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to jinx anything, but I hope someone's got a direct line for Moo for when the forum inevitably goes down at the height of lockdown.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

I can't concentrate on anything at the moment, not even wrestling. 

Stuck in the house the now. I'm a key worker but my boy is under the weather so I'm playing it safe and isolating with him for a while. 

I'll be glad when things are back to normal, and we can all argue and slag each other off without more serious things being on our minds.

Cheers and stay safe everyone

Edited by LEGIT