THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Thanks Devon but as a peasant there isn't that option for us. I'll just pretend I uploaded the pic and it got loads of upvotes.

This site always worked for me. 

https://postimages.org

Just save your image to your hard drive or phone, upload it there and this will come up;

CD349782-2025-42-BC-83-BB-44-F5927-BDA3-

Just copy the ‘direct link’ one and paste it on here. Sounds a lot of pissing about but takes seconds. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just made a donation to Moorish via the link above and forgot to stick my name on the paypal payment because im an idiot. Can anyone point me in the right direction? @neil 

Edited by Egg Shen

• 3 weeks later...

Devon's outstanding Fury Road post has been nominated in the POTY thread and I wondered if it would be a good idea to do a 'funniest post of the year' award in addition to the POTY? There are some really insightful posts on here that are thoroughly deserving of post of the year, but they often get overshadowed by the funniest posts (which are usually hilarious in their own right), but could be an idea to separate them?

• Awards Moderator
50 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Devon's outstanding Fury Road post has been nominated in the POTY thread and I wondered if it would be a good idea to do a 'funniest post of the year' award in addition to the POTY? There are some really insightful posts on here that are thoroughly deserving of post of the year, but they often get overshadowed by the funniest posts (which are usually hilarious in their own right), but could be an idea to separate them?

Steaky I've been thinking exactly the same. Sometimes an amazing zinger wins the prize and it is great, but it does somewhat shit on the effort of a well-thought out insight. Noted. 

• Moderators

I don't like the idea of it knowing that some people on here will try to be AS FUNNY AS POSSIBLE, as has been proven several times on here in some threads, when UKFF have tried in numbers to be A. F. A. P. and it's ended cringe worthy and fucking awful as fuck. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• 3 weeks later...