THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

I think you might need to update your browsers, I use chrome on my Samsung S8 and haven't had any problems.

Chrome on S8 here too. I updated to Android Pie tonight and it's still happening. 

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

Something really strange happened when I opened UKFF on here (Chrome, Samsung Galaxy S8) this morning. As soon as I went to the homepage, three images instantly began downloading. I recognise them as pictures I've posted on here before, but at least a couple of years ago.

Anyone else experience anything like this? So bizarre, I've probably posted a hundred pictures since I posted these.

If anyone's curious, these are the pics (the last one was obviously for FogDude):

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1_09.20_PM.0.thumb.png.423b4a21fa38ebde37a337848c34463e.png

harris-brothers.jpg.63e8cd0929f71b52fe1d7106e811c0fb.jpg

_93531622_gettyimages-601779054.jpg.63720291aa4458c835365dd40fc82b62.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Using Chrome on Android...

When I get to the bottom of a thread I normally click 'go to topic listing' to return to the main board, but for the last week as soon as I reach the bottom of the page and go to  click the link, the page kinda jumps up a few cm's and I inevitably end up clicking 'next unread topic' instead. 

It's infuriating. 

Anyone else? 

@Moo

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

It happens to me on this site but not on any of my own. There was some other silliness with Chrome which was promptly despatched by an update a few versions ago. I suspect this site isn't running the latest version.