What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I've been watching American High School: A Year In The Life. Based in a predominantly black school in the South of the States, they had full access for a year and it's great. Heartfelt, inspirational and sad, well worth a watch.

As a pro wrestling link, it's Orangeburg-Wilkinson High in Orangeburg, South Carolina - the alma mater of Shelton Benjamin.

Nobody is more amazed than I, D-Mal, but that'll be rectified when everyone is asleep in the gaff tonight.

Sure the other day my mate sent me a video of Pauline McLynn from Shameless, getting jockeyed, in the raw, Earp's badge on full display...and she's a customer of mine (albeit an infrequent one, but still, thoroughly nice lady).

So...it would have been rude not to take action.

I imagine she was yelling this:

tumblr_lqkaa0cc7Z1r25534o1_500.gif

• Paid Members

Nobody is more amazed than I, D-Mal, but that'll be rectified when everyone is asleep in the gaff tonight.

Sure the other day my mate sent me a video of Pauline McLynn from Shameless, getting jockeyed, in the raw, Earp's badge on full display...and she's a customer of mine (albeit an infrequent one, but still, thoroughly nice lady).

So...it would have been rude not to take action.

Love a bit of nudity on telly, but this felt so wrong to me when I saw it. I've now seen Mrs Doyle's ringpeice. Just never felt right to me.

• Paid Members

The Exorcist. Just binged the first 6 episodes. Finding it very solid with a few major twists and turns along the way. Wondered how they would make a series out of this, and they have done it well. Can't elaborate, just watch and enjoy.

• Paid Members

I'm saving it up too. I hate getting into shows that don't do very well, so I've been waiting to see how it does first.

The only show I've ever got into which was then canceled (as in, I was watching it week to week, rather than catching up on it later) is Alpha House — I hope for it to never happen again, was so strange to get into the characters, and then leave them with no resolution.

• Paid Members

I think I speak for the entire nation when I ask, when is the repeat of Chas and Dave's Xmas Knees Up on?

I've got it saved to my planner from last year, love it!

Me too, Clapton AND Chas and Dave? Heaven.