What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Another couple of shows to look out for hidden in the Xmas schedules

Charlie Brooker's 2016 Wipe  Thursday 29th Dec

Inside No 9  Tuesday 27th Dec  Although this episode has a Christmas theme it's not a Xmas special as such, it's actually the first episode of the new series that will continue through January.

Edited by The Clint

The thing that winds me up is classic films such as 'Scrooged' and 'Christmas Vacation' being shown in the middle of the afternoon with a load of edits.

They are beloved favourites for a reason, so I'm sure the ratings would be decent if they were put on at 9pm or 10pm unedited at some point in December instead.

Anyone know when the Xmas issues of the TV listing magazines come out?

• Moderators

I think I speak for the entire nation when I ask, when is the repeat of Chas and Dave's Xmas Knees Up on?

Yeah, that was a pure highlight the past couple of years. With Channel 5 being Channel 5 they shown it twice last year. Christmas night and New Years Eve. I demand the very same again this year.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that was a pure highlight the past couple of years. With Channel 5 being Channel 5 they shown it twice last year. Christmas night and New Years Eve. I demand the very same again this year.

Echo that, although I was mildly disappointed that they edited out, what must have been, an incredibly racist/sexist/gay-bashing comedy routine from Jim Davidson. That's the kind of merriment the whole family can get behind during the festive period.