What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

The Westworld finale is one of the best episodes of television ever. If not the best.

It was pretty much flawless.

For those not aware, Sky aired the simulcast last night and the finale should be available OnDemand now if you're interested.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I think I speak for the entire nation when I ask, when is the repeat of Chas and Dave's Xmas Knees Up on?

I've got it saved to my planner from last year, love it!
Me too, Clapton AND Chas and Dave? Heaven.
Absolutely brilliant, wish they would repeat the whole series of "Knees Up" Edited by Direct Impact

• Paid Members

The Westworld finale is one of the best episodes of television ever. If not the best.

It was pretty much flawless.

For those not aware, Sky aired the simulcast last night and the finale should be available OnDemand now if you're interested.

That was indeed amazing. Can't really say more than that right now. Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I had no idea they'd made such a thing. Is it only available in dodgy places or can you find it on honest channels?

As the lads said, available on SyFy, and I think it's still all watchable on there, or you can pop to our friends at yesmovies.to where they also have it.

• Paid Members

I think I'm desensitised to people in the nip on a TV level now, because I watched Tipping the Velvet and it did absolutely nothing for me besides lead me down that dishonourable, nefarious road to XHamster.

On another note, State of Play is really fucking good. I'd only ever seen the movie, and only two episodes in, this is already ten times more interesting.

• Paid Members

Unbelievable season finale of Westworld, I knew it would be good but that blew all expectations out the water.

I had already worked out that McPoyle and Ed Harris were the same guy but it didn't take anything away from the scene were Dolores finds out, really emotive piece of TV.

The Ford that was shot at the end was a host? Surely? The rest of the cast are great but Hopkins really makes the show, I'm not sure season two would be half as good if he's not around.

Unbelievable season finale of Westworld, I knew it would be good but that blew all expectations out the water.

I had already worked out that McPoyle and Ed Harris were the same guy but it didn't take anything away from the scene were Dolores finds out, really emotive piece of TV.

The Ford that was shot at the end was a host? Surely? The rest of the cast are great but Hopkins really makes the show, I'm not sure season two would be half as good if he's not around.

One of the best episodes of TV I think I've ever seen.

I thought the same too. During the scene when you find out that Bernard is a host, there is one being printed on the 3D printer thing that he has under the church. Everyone thought that after Teressa was killed, that they make a host version of her and pretend nothing ever happened. But I think that he was making a host version of himself for the finale. 

I also reckon Elsie and the shit Hemsworth brother are safe and sound. They were the only two that worked for Ford that weren't trying to screw him over. He knew that so he took them (not had them killed like it seemed) and is keeping them safe so they don't get caught up in all the shit going down in the park.