What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

What a load of utter fucking shite The Witness For The Prosecution is. One of the worst adaptations for anything I have ever seen. That fat twat who looks like a frog, Toby something, ramming one up his wife while coughing will go down as the single most pointless adaptation addition ever. Dog shit. Fuck everyone involved with this wankery. I'd rather staple by sack to my forehead than watch this again. The Then There Was None special from last year was great too which makes this even worse.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Coverage of World's Strongest Man has been made better this year by the narrator of the video packages being...

adebisi-o.gif

Danny Wallace is pretty funny on commentary too. A few times Colin Bryce (who's a weird fucking bloke) has had to reel him "come on Danny, this is a serious sport".

Im up to Heat 2 of the Worlds.

Any of these other Netflix Originals worth a bash? Loads have been uploaded in the past month.

Hi does Terriers end on an annoying cliffhanger with it only being 1 season or did they kind of wrap things up since they knew it was going to be cancelled? I made that mistake with Huff, which was really good but only ran for one season and it left loads of stuff unanswered so kinda wish I hadn't bothered.

Edited by icke83

Hi does Terriers end on an annoying cliffhanger with it only being 1 season or did they kind of wrap things up since they knew it was going to be cancelled? I made that mistake with Huff, which was really good but only ran for one season and it left loads of stuff unanswered so kinda wish I hadn't bothered.

There were 2 seasons of Huff, although it is still on my long list of stuff to watch (along with Terriers)

I remember now, but I think they didn't release the second season on DVD or something and that was a few years back when I didn't really bother with downloading stuff but i'll see if I can find season 2 online now, cheers for the reminder. 

I'd recommend adding Wentworth to your list too :)

• Paid Members

Coverage of World's Strongest Man has been made better this year by the narrator of the video packages being...

adebisi-o.gif

Danny Wallace is pretty funny on commentary too. A few times Colin Bryce (who's a weird fucking bloke) has had to reel him "come on Danny, this is a serious sport".

Im up to Heat 2 of the Worlds.

I've always felt like the really brief run of Danny Wallace's University of Turmoil ruined me for any other comedy, forever.