What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

On the mockumentary side of comedy, People Just Do Nothing is pretty good. It's on Netflix now. Sometimes it's a bit too David Brent, though.

I adore People Just Do Nothing. Some of the extra stuff they've done on Radio 1 etc has also been excellent to the point that I'm not sure if the people they're in with are fully aware or they're just playing along.

They're fully aware. Check out their set on Radar FM that was on over Christmas with P Money and Cappo Lee... Was amazing

• Paid Members

I started watching Bojack Horseman, and it seems really good. Its seems a good concept and story which I assume has been animated and anthropomorphised for ease and budget.

Someone on here recommend it a bit back, glad they did now.

• Awards Moderator

I'm rewatching Buffy chaps, and it's amazing. Obviously 12 year old Bacon was only ever really interested in one thing if I'm honest, but it's so funny, warm, emotional and just great. Joss Whedon created some great TV didn't he?

We were loving our rewatch of it a couple of years ago - I hadn't watched it for ages, the other half had never seen it. But we hit a wall towards the end of season 6 where it gets thoroughly bleak and haven't gone back to it since.

• Awards Moderator

Loved it, then it hit a brick wall with Buffy's sister turning up, and I never got back in to it fully after that.

She was the beginning of the end for me. Intolerably annoying. There are people who like her as a character as well, that's the unfathomable thing.

Loved it, then it hit a brick wall with Buffy's sister turning up, and I never got back in to it fully after that.

She was the beginning of the end for me. Intolerably annoying. There are people who like her as a character as well, that's the unfathomable thing.

I can't really remember her first time around (think I originally stopped at series 4) so am looking forward to this now obviously...on series 2, enjoying James Marsters truly awful English accent...