What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Watched series 1-6 of Still Game over the last fortnight or so, bloody fantastic show. Not a character in it that I don't enjoy, though Navid or Winston would be my favourite two.

Not enjoyed a a sitcom as much since Partridge or Black Books I think. Will be watching series 7 tonight.

• Paid Members

The BBC is shitting on its own biscuits by putting Only Connect on after Mastermind.

Something to do with gardening or living on a remote Scottish island is what should be on after Mastermind.

Only Connect belongs on a Monday, preferably on BBC4 so it's not watched by scum.

• Paid Members

So I've been binge watching The OA over the last few days on recommendation from serial TV watchers that I trust.

Got one episode left and it best deliver, so many episodes have dragged and although the premise of the show is interesting it hasn't matched the hype put upon it for me, poorly acted bar the Dad and so wordy for absolutely no reason than trying to come across as intelligent.

Will watch the last one and if it's shite season 2 can go fuck itself.

So I've been binge watching The OA over the last few days on recommendation from serial TV watchers that I trust.

Got one episode left and it best deliver, so many episodes have dragged and although the premise of the show is interesting it hasn't matched the hype put upon it for me, poorly acted bar the Dad and so wordy for absolutely no reason than trying to come across as intelligent.

Will watch the last one and if it's shite season 2 can go fuck itself.

Just to let you know, the last episode is a massive let down I thought.

• Paid Members

3 episodes in and Taboo is for me to much style and not enough substance. Whilst I like Tom Hardy, I find a few of his roles seem to be very similar. In fact the supporting cast in this is great. But I'm just finding the episodes a bit of a bore to sit through. Even slower then Peaky Blinders which also started a bit slow by really enjoy now

• Paid Members

That's what made it shit for me. There was absolutely nothing there for me.

They seemed more interested in having us go, ooh look credits 40 minutes in, ooh wow that episode lasted 30 mins instead of an hour ... this lot are crazy bastards!!

I've had series 2 of Wayward Pines sat in my Sky planner for months now and haven't watched any of it. I enjoyed the first series but with the way it ended they sort of blew their load and I really couldn't see where it was going to go. Anyone seen it and able to tell me if it's worth bothering with?

I think i watched the first two episodes of the second season and it wasn't very good. The son from the first season is the only returning character in it. They used all 3 of the books for season 1 and have run out of source material so now are writing it themselves. Not sure if it's been picked up for another season since 2 got slated.