What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Didn't realise it was Celebrity Mastermind, we should piss all over this then.

I'm guessing it's the CBBC guy, makes sense if they've listed the subjects in the same order as the participants. Brownlee is listed fourth, as is the subject on Yorkshire Dales, probably not far from his home town.

Edit: from BBC website:

John Humphrys asks the questions as four famous faces brave the black chair. Mitch Benn answers questions on Peter Cook, BBC News presenter Reeta Chakrabarti on the life and poetry of John Keats, one half of Sam and Mark, Mark Rhodes, on the World Wrestling Federation and double Olympic triathlon gold medallist Alistair Brownlee on the Yorkshire Dales.

Come on BBC, get the 'F' out!

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

My wife DID get them all right! (well nearly). I was looking forward to showing off a bit and there she was answering them all too. Let down.

The lad then went on expose himself as a proper thicko in the General Knowledge round!

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

I've never watched an episode of Black Mirror before (sorry, Brookerites) so I decided to blitz through the third series this week. My god I'm glad I did, it was brilliant and San Junipero is one of the best hours of TV I've ever watched. An absolutely lovely story. This episode in particular is a must-see.