What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

According to imdb Another Earth had a budget of $100k. Bloody impressive feat of film making. I absolutely hate that I'm not as in touch with films like I used to be. Story driven films that are low tech and really good like Another Earth or Take Shelter are increasingly hard to come across when you're just looking casually. I pretty much rely on this place to separate the wheat from the chaff.

That said, Banquey got me all tingly about Inherent Vice and I still haven't made it all the way through.

I've got Shotgun Stories and UKFF favourite Southern Comfort to get through one night this week. Anyone seen that Weekend at Bernies remake with Paul Dano's wonderfully punchable face and Harry Potter?

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Awards Moderator

Perennial UKFF favourite Time Commanders is back. A neat format with a stealth history lesson.

Be warned, Gregg Wallace is the new anchor. Yes, anchor.

This week features a bunch of wrestlers and they sound Scottish so the chances of them being posters on here is 100%.

• Paid Members

Watching the Stars in Their Eyes Final 1993. Matthew Kelly has an absolute fucking blinder of a mullet. Permed, coiffured. Utterly, utterly majestic.

He's also got an amazing jacket with stars and shit on. I want it. Despite it being 23 years ago, they have REPEAT BROADCAST DO NOT CALL in poo brown letters. This is going to be top.

Plus MIDSOMER MURDERS BACK THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!111111

Edited by Gus Mears