What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Anyone know when the Xmas issues of the TV listing magazines come out?

The double Radio Times and TV Times will be available everywhere from Monday.   What's On etc could be available from Saturday.

Thanks very much.  :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I've loved Keeley Hawes since Tipping the Velvet - I dont know about velvet, but I was staining the poly-cotton blend thrice daily because of photos from that show

I just went onto the Parents Guide on IMDb for this. Keeley Hawes in the nip?!??!?

I'll be Tipping the Helmet later, my word.

I just googled Keeley Hawes nude and a whole world has just opened for me.

• Paid Members

Nobody is more amazed than I, D-Mal, but that'll be rectified when everyone is asleep in the gaff tonight.

Sure the other day my mate sent me a video of Pauline McLynn from Shameless, getting jockeyed, in the raw, Earp's badge on full display...and she's a customer of mine (albeit an infrequent one, but still, thoroughly nice lady).

So...it would have been rude not to take action.

• Paid Members

Nobody is more amazed than I, D-Mal, but that'll be rectified when everyone is asleep in the gaff tonight.

Sure the other day my mate sent me a video of Pauline McLynn from Shameless, getting jockeyed, in the raw, Earp's badge on full display...and she's a customer of mine (albeit an infrequent one, but still, thoroughly nice lady).

So...it would have been rude not to take action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvUt2kUg0c&feature=youtu.be&t=13s