What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Just been looking at the TV schedules for Xmas.  It looks like ITV have just gave up with their festive viewing. They have a Harry Potter movie scheduled everyday from Christmas Eve until New Year's Eve. 

NOOOOOOO!!!! This means I'll be watching them as Mrs E loves those movies......and I've seen them 1000 times by proxy.

URGHGGHGH!!!!

Out of interest, is there anything good on....like at all?

I know we're all hoping that 5 shows six hours of 'Eddie Stobart's Christmas Cracker' again this year.

As a side note, I used to work with a girl who thought that there was only one Eddie Stobart truck, driven by the actual Eddie Stobart. Her mind almost exploded when we told her its a huge company, with more than one lorry.

Just been looking at the TV schedules for Xmas.  It looks like ITV have just gave up with their festive viewing. They have a Harry Potter movie scheduled everyday from Christmas Eve until New Year's Eve. 

NOOOOOOO!!!! This means I'll be watching them as Mrs E loves those movies......and I've seen them 1000 times by proxy.

URGHGGHGH!!!!

Out of interest, is there anything good on....like at all?

It's pretty much the usual mix of repeats and soaps.  The BBC are also breaking out the Indiana Jones movies in the afternoons as usual over the festive

period.  If ITV are going to swamp their main channel with Potter movies then I assume all of the Bond movies will be all over their ITV4 schedule.

Just been looking at the TV schedules for Xmas.

Where've you been reading these? I was sad enough to check the release date of the Radio Times bumper festive issue, and it's not out till practically forever and ever.

• Paid Members

That sounds gopping, Clint. It's going to be another sterling Gus Mears Christmas of cooking the Christmas lunch and drinking a bottle of port, before passing out in front of the telly at about 22:00 in front of recorded episodes of Stars in Their Eyes.

Edited by Gus Mears

Just been looking at the TV schedules for Xmas.

Where've you been reading these? I was sad enough to check the release date of the Radio Times bumper festive issue, and it's not out till practically forever and ever.

Digiguide release the schedules before they go to print.  The double issue should hit the shelves from Monday.