What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Things might become a little more interesting now that the camp has been split into 2 teams on I'm A Celeb. 

Carol Vorderman comes across as such a fake fucker.  Her false laugh is also really irritating.  Most of the time if she isn't talking about herself she has nothing to say. 

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

The thing about Hopkins is, even when he is doing his most sincere facial expression, he still looks like he did when he was giving the death stare in Hannibal. It just adds to his character.

Edited by Murtz

Binging on the UK version of Wife Swap. Was a great little series. I take pride in having nothing but distaste for at least 90% of people who were on it. The biggest arsehole of all was Barry Seaborn in the second episode, who was such a massive arsehole he went past arseholery and turned into "hilarious" and "great". How can you hate a man who says things like "We don't need a fashion parade, what we need is for you to get breakfast on"? Him and his wife ended up on Jeremy Kyle last year.

Barry the Great - 

He's a massive prick!! Sad thing is I know what the ending is gonna be.. im about 20mins into it and know that Barry's wife is gonna defend him at the end because its all she knows what to do.. 

• Paid Members

My mate's mum and step dad were on Wife Swap. Look out for the episode in Wolverhampton, it's actually one of the better ones where me mucker Mark's mum pretty much made the guy she went to realise he'd married a lazy twat hiding behind feminism.

I got in the local rag because of it to, for some reason posing with my mates and Mark's sister pretending to watch TV with a full size skeleton. I'll see if I can hunt the pic down.

EDIT: The episode in question Deirdre swaps with Margaret (my mate's ma) it is a belter of an ep.

Edited by Teedy Kay

• Paid Members

Gone back to watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix. I'm on season 3 and the show has moved so far away from what it originally was it's a bit baffling. It's a very confusing show, i'm about ready to throw in the towel but i'll see it through, only have about 4 episodes left.

Stayed in bed for the evening and watched all the new series of Red Dwarf. I really like it! Bar the first one or two episodes they're all winners. Probably in the minority but I really love how over touched up the sets are as well, completely atmospheric and neon like a Perfect Dark nightclub level. 

Cat is Cat to the max as well, which is brilliant because I love Cat. 

• Paid Members

Anyone got any thoughts on the new Black Mirror episodes on Netflix? I thought they were great, some better than others. 'Shut Up and Dance' was so glum, but in a good way. San Junipero was another gooden. I also really liked the long finale. Yeah, good stuff.

I just binge watched all 3 seasons in the space of a week after avoiding it previously because I had it confused with a totally different (shit) show.  I couldn't believe how good the first 2 seasons were - absolutely cracking stuff.  I did think Season 3 was a slight step down overall, but still really, really good.  Looking forward to season 4.