What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Add me to the Portillo is Brillo brigade. I even got a Bradshaw's Guide for Christmas. Never so much as opened the front cover, but a prized possession nonetheless.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure what point Eastenders are trying to ram home by having Phil Mitchell look like Manderlay - by way of Geordie Shore - Danny Glover, but it's a bit perplexing.

Season 2 of the Missing is really poor. I'll watch to the end to see where they could possibly go with this, but it's not a patch on Season 1. Although Keeley Hawes is wonderful.

Peaky Blinders is really good though. Thoroughly enjoying that, and I think Charlotte Riley might be the most attractive person I've ever seen. Fascinating looking woman, her.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

Unless it's gone for a slot in the ad breaks of X Factor this year, they usually have some sort of extended advert in the first ad break so it could debut tonight, but I hadn't realised that it had been the first Friday before. Nothing will top the one from the other year were the snowman went to the shop to get a hat & gloves for his lass, the others since haven't come close.

Speaking of X Factor, my wife might finally have given up on it but she's realised that she'll have to keep watching it for now otherwise she'll miss the debut of Coke's 'Holidays Are Coming' ad as that's the unwritten beginning of Christmas

Just been catching up with The Last Leg from Friday and Hills read out a comment from a viewer who said

'Americans having to choose between Trump and Clinton is like asking the Brits to choose their favourite moors murderer'. 

Talk about pushing the envelope, I'm amazed they let him read that out.

It's been up here before. Whether it was officially endorsed by Coca Cola or not is a different matter, but there's certainly been a Coke Truck doing the rounds for a few years

Yeah its been doing the rounds for years, I'm not sure they really advertise it but seen folks on my Facebook go and visit it. Usually its somewhere like at a Tescos. 

Our one's bang in the middle of the city center, quite a sight even if I personally don't get the appeal.

I bet Boyle has come out with harsher jokes on TV than that Moors one, pretty sure I've heard a Dunblane quip or two over the years.

He's too good for that now of course, being the voice of the liberals and all.