What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

RONCO are the infomercial kings. Although I love this not racist advert for the Dramatel phone card.

That can't be real. Surely not?

If I can ever be arsed to get a sig, it's going to be a picture of the money shot of that with "YOU'VE BEEN DRAMATELLED...PLAYA". Teddy Long never had delivery like that.

• Paid Members

Quite a bit of chatter going on about the following 2 shows having new series.

Inside no.9 series 3 - in the last 2 hours their official facebook page posted this link which was originally written in May:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-05-24/inside-no-9-set-to-return-this-autumn

Edit, just noticed Murtz post about the above a few pages back.

league of gentlemen - bbc article regarding a possible brexit theme. That would be bloody briliant. Local shop, Hilary briss british beef, Herr Lipp getting citizanship, Pauline teaching ESOL. There could be some brilliace to come from this if it happens.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37629080?client=ms-android-htc-rev

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Just back from holiday so catching up on a shit load of TV I'd recorded while I was away. Just finished watching the Crystal Maze special - fuck me Stephen Merchant was terrible. I'd say he killed the entire show for me but the dullards in the team had a level of enthusiasm you'd usually associate with a hostage video. I can forgive the dodgy set since I know it was filmed in the live experience venue, and I think the overall concept is still fantastic, but I've no interest in seeing a proper revival with Merchant at the helm. The Richard O'Brien cameo was the highlight for me.

Just back from holiday so catching up on a shit load of TV I'd recorded while I was away. Just finished watching the Crystal Maze special - fuck me Stephen Merchant was terrible. I'd say he killed the entire show for me but the dullards in the team had a level of enthusiasm you'd usually associate with a hostage video. I can forgive the dodgy set since I know it was filmed in the live experience venue, and I think the overall concept is still fantastic, but I've no interest in seeing a proper revival with Merchant at the helm. The Richard O'Brien cameo was the highlight for me.

Maybe I am in the minority then, but I really liked it and thought Merchant was perfectly fine.

Maybe I am in the minority then, but I really liked it and thought Merchant was perfectly fine.

Yeah, me too.