What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I liked Firefly although it was far too cute far too much, but that's typical Joss Whedon.

Anyone still watching Westworld? I keep thinking that it's going to go way above its station and become a mess of pseudo-intelligent babble, but I hope not.

• Paid Members

I don't watch Celebrity Juice, but I may start. Holly Willoughby did this weeks episode dressed as Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn. Jesus Lord. I need a lucozade to replace the fluids lost.

I hate Keith Lemon. However I love him on Celebrity Juice and his sketch show. Outside of those, he's dog shit. Celebrity Juice is a highlight of my week along with Taskmaster

• Paid Members

I hate Keith Lemon. However I love him on Celebrity Juice and his sketch show

Hang on Nick, isn't that all Keith Lemon is?? Celebrity Juice and the sketch show, that's it right? I think this means you must love him bro.

• Paid Members

I hate Keith Lemon. However I love him on Celebrity Juice and his sketch show

Hang on Nick, isn't that all Keith Lemon is?? Celebrity Juice and the sketch show, that's it right? I think this means you must love him bro.
That's all he is now. through the keyhole, LemonAid(?) as well as some other Itv formats were all shit. And let's not forget his movie. A movie so bad watching it on Netflix made me feel like I'd been ripped off

I do think Leigh Francis is talented though overall

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Awards Moderator

I liked Firefly although it was far too cute far too much, but that's typical Joss Whedon.

Anyone still watching Westworld? I keep thinking that it's going to go way above its station and become a mess of pseudo-intelligent babble, but I hope not.

I'm still watching it but I'm losing interest. Wonder whether it's going to go a bit Boardwalk Empire and spend the first season setting everything up so it can all kick off properly from season 2 onwards. Anthony Hopkins is the best thing in it.

I'm still watching it but I'm losing interest. Wonder whether it's going to go a bit Boardwalk Empire and spend the first season setting everything up so it can all kick off properly from season 2 onwards. Anthony Hopkins is the best thing in it.

Shame he's barely ever on-screen.

Humans starts tonight, I thought that was a much better take on androids or whatever we're calling them.

The daughter in Humans made it very watchable and the crazy droid girl...

Actually thought the advertising for the second series was clever too, telling you to return your faulty synths. Always a sucker for a bit of clever marketing ;)

I just saw her dressed up as Pris from Blade Runner..

Aint saying anymore.

Edited by Merzbow

The daughter in Humans made it very watchable and the crazy droid girl...

Actually thought the advertising for the second series was clever too, telling you to return your faulty synths. Always a sucker for a bit of clever marketing ;)

I just saw her dressed up as Pris from Blade Runner..

Aint saying anymore.

Immediately googled, immediately found...along with the fact that she's only 19...and now I feel slightly bad

Anyone seen Hypernormalisation on iPlayer? Engaging documentary/theory on how political and societal events have formed the world we live in today. It's almost three hours, but I rewound parts and had a break half way through and it was fine. Great archive footage, great soundtrack.