What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Don't worry Clint, I'm sure Dave will have some Xmas special panel show marathons lined up for you. Merry Christmas pal.

Channel 4 have a couple of those Big Fat Quizzes also.  :thumbsup:

On a side note that Rillington Place looks worth checking out tonight.  Tim Roth looks a right creepy bastard in it.  I never watched the original movie but apparently it was good.

Edited by The Clint

• Paid Members

I envy you cunts over there Stavo. We don't have ITV Encore over here. I'd even settle for UTV Norn Iron back again!

We get ITV Ireland, where the evening shows center around Emmerdale and Corrie.

Everything else accompanying these, is a show involving either Derek Davis, Agriculture, a windmill, or an Irish politician trying his hand at cooking sprouts for a restaurant run by a celebrity chef you've never heard of.

• Moderators

Not sure if they still do, but one of the latter ITV's has/had been showing a carry on movie on a Sunday at Mid-day, which was a nice surprise. Have we had a "Carry on..." thread before? If not we should do.

Yeah, there's been at least one. It's around somewhere.

• Moderators

ITV1 really is fucking dogshit isn't it? Wall to wall tripe. I don't think I've thought "I wonder whats on ITV? I'l flick it on, maybe there's something on" in an absolute age. I distrust anyone who likes ITV1. Or 2 for that matter. Just look whats on the ITV hub. Utter, utter, utter, utter fucking shit.

ITV died the day it axed The Bill, there's no comeback from that.

The Missing is killing me, they've really ramped things up since the first series and it's got me on edge every wednesday.

Edit: Great minds!

Edited by Merzbow