What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

It's the scene from Natural Born Killers where she pulls the bloke at the pump station that got plenty of rewind action in my toploader as a teen. The sweaty arse print on the car bonnet... :wub:

I'm just watching Rome's Invicible City, which was on BBC One a couple of weeks back so you should still be able to get it on BBC iPlayer or it is OnDemand through SKY. Absolutely fascinating stuff. Some great history about the collesieum and The Pantheon and the technology behind their construction. If you've ever had the chance to visit Rome, which I have and would love to go back sometime, I thought recommend it

• Paid Members

Season 2 is better if anything. It's one of those shows where every character is pitched almost perfectly without a dud in the bunch. Mike Judge has an amazing way of giving a humanity and believability to even minor parts that's means everything is shit loads funnier. It's got excellent one liners too. "You just brought piss to a shit fight, you little cunt" will stay with me forever.  

• Paid Members

Season 2 of Silicon Valley has been incredible, I thought it would really suffer after Peter Gregory died but it's been at least as funny and clever as the first series. The run down lawyer towards the end kills me. What has a better ensemble cast between Silicon Valley and Brooklyn nine-nine? They're the best there's been for years.

• Paid Members

Seems that way, but I'll still give it a watch. One episode does not a series make, although it's a bad sign if it's off to a shitter.

I like the idea of Vince Vaughan playing a baddie again.

Has anyone seen Southcliffe? I like Sean Harris and was looking at giving that a watch next...

Or What Remains?

• Paid Members

Or What Remains?

Was that a detective series with the main bloke from Shameless in it? I watched that, was pretty good. Indira Varma (Elaria Sand from GoT) lezzes it up Branquey. The fat one from Fortitude (who is being 'fed' by that idiot from Spy) is also in it.