What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

It's that time of year again for Big Brother.

First 3 in is a tubby girl, a black man and a gay. That's all the PC boxes ticked straight away.

Sarah is a hottie but instantly dropped when she was next to the twins and asked "Are you twins?"

• Paid Members

That's huge, I hate to think what it will be like now, they should move the Simpsons to another town or something if they're not going to do the merciful thing and end it.

• Paid Members

A bit late to the party but I finally finished Breaking Bad. It was really really great in some places, but also quite slow and frustrating in others.

I don't have time to go in to much detail at the moment but -

for me, they completely shit the bed with season 5. I don't see any benefit to starting the season with Walt in the future with a different name and hair. The cat and mouse between Hank and Walt could have been sooooooo much better if you didn't know that a) Walt was still alive, and b) he wasn't in prison. Once you knew that you knew Hank wasn't going to get him, so the scene where Hank is killed didn't have as much of an effect as it could have done.

Season 2 and 3 must have been pretty boring because it took me ages to get through them and I cant really remember many details. Tuco's cousins were gold, Mike was the best thing ever and Saul was just awesome. Im really looking forward to watching Better Call Saul

Skyler however must be one of the most irritating TV characters ever

What is this about The Following being canceled, shame but really what was left after something major that happened a few weeks a go, can't say someone will bitch about me spoiling it for them, I would of liked them to turn Kevin Bacon's character proper psycho heel for a season, that would be sweet.

• Paid Members

Gentle humour. Pretty funny. Worth a watch, and I really don't enjoy his standup particularly.

Is Peter Kay's Carshare any good. I've heard it's his best stuff in ages.

Is it his take on Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'?

Aaaand Twin Peaks seson 3 is back on, Lynchy must have got that cash he wanted.

Oh, and i echo the love for Carshare. It's a charming gentle ride, much better than the piss bottle trailer made it look.

Edited by Merzbow