UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I've created 30 freaks and weirdos over the past few months in WWE 13 (probably the last WWE game I'll ever buy to be honest). I'm gonna film a simmed Royal Rumble match between them, and me and my mate are gonna record commentary for it. If it turns out decent (it probably won't) I might stick it on YouTube as "hype" for the actual Rumble, if I do where would be the best place to post it? It's not really a cool find but on the off chance it's actually funny some folk might get a kick out of it.

• Awards Moderator

Are there any left-handed wrestlers in WWE at the moment? In my watching of old Royal Rumbles (which has already made the Network worth the money, incidentally), in 2001 Regal's using his left, and in 2010 Carlito does, but I can't think of anyone currently. Is it just that there aren't any 'southpaws' around at the moment, or is left-handedness something the Performance Centre trains out of you?

• Paid Members

A mate wants to take his son to a WWE event. He was asking me which to go to but I’m pretty out of the loop these days. Do they still tour split RAW/Smackdown rosters? I’m guessing the April shows are the ‘Wrestlemania Revenge’ tour? There are 2 shows on April 11th (Notts & B’Ham), is it announced in advance which wresters are where?

The last few years they have split the rosters in two and tried to put on balanced shows. So each event will have a Divas match, a tag match, some proper main eventers in the last match, and more in between.

But as far as who goes on which side of the tour, nothing is definite until they start airing the adverts for each tour date on WWE tv shows.

If he can, I would suggest to your mate leaving it as late as possible before choosing which one to go to, especially if his son has a favourite wrestler who he wants to see.

• Paid Members

If I bet on Seth Rollins to win on Sunday, does it count if he wins via cash in after the match?

You would be betting on him to win the match not the title so no.

Precisely why I've not put any notes down, as I've had the same thought. Brock retains, everyone starts clearing out, Rollins clobbers Brock with something, cashes in, hits the foot stomp (since he downed Lesnar with it a week ago or whenever) and pins him.

• Paid Members

Just watching the 1994 Rumble PPV (really good btw I thought) whats the deal with everyone attacking Undertaker in the title match? As in storyline reason for seemingly the majority of the heels wanting to help Yokozuna win?

Cornette was fooled into making it a casket match by some small print Paul Bearer put in the contract. He had to come up with a plan B and that was it. Tenryu and Kabuki were hired guns Fuji brought from Japan while heel Crush was a Fuji guy.