UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

That's such a shame. I felt like a giggle, and wanted to re-read the infamous TwoSheds "you lot cost me a deal with Silvervision though I don't want to prove it because you're cyberbullies" thread. There was some great stuff in there that still makes me laugh even now, like Hurtado's poetry, Sickboy's responses and the penis wig.

If I subscribe to ICW OnDemand, am I able to cancel the subscription or is it for a fixed period?

You can cancel any time as far as I'm aware. I had it for less than a month.
Was there a particular reason for getting rid so quick? Or did you just want to see a particular show

Umm kind of a combination of things. I really wanted to see their big November show where Galloway faced Jester. But due to time constraints and the fact there is silence during entrances (sshouldn't be a big deal but it was annoying) I got rid of it.

Still an ICW fan though.

When did the big gold become seen as the second rate title?

Mania 24 was around the time I lost interest and Undertaker v Edge went on last for the WHC. It seemed at that point more prestigious than the WWE title which was just Cena and Orton exchanging runs.

Also remember the great Triple H and Batista feud.

Edited by Bosco Blick

In mid 2005 they switched Cena to Raw with the WWE Title and Trips went to Smackdown with the other one. Whichever one was on SD was second rate.

Yeah but it wasn't particularly seen as second rate though, was it?

Michaels, Triple H, Batista, Undertaker have all held it. I did learn recently though that Ziggler held it so it must have lost its significance somewhere along the line.

I'd say the World Heavyweight title wasn't as prestigious as the WWE title from when it was created until probably the Goldberg/Triple H feud,

Then as you say Cena made the WWE title the top belt when he went to Raw and Batista went to SmackDown

Then again that's quite subjective, they were always portrayed as equal titles, I'd say when Punk won the World title off Edge was when they established that it was the up and comers version of a World Title

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman