UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

With the CNN 'end of days' network sting being uncovered recently ish. Has the WWE got one for the Network or Any other event? Also, what plans do they have in place should Vince/Linda/Steph/Shane/Hogan etc pass away unexpectedly?

I am trying to find the Lucha Underground shows, does anybody know where I can watch it. I have UnblockUS so can use that, I just have no idea where to go for them. Ta.

if only I could  'watch' 'wrestling' each week.....

• Paid Members

I dip in and out of WWE, more so now I have the Network, but has the brand split ended? It doesn’t seem to be referenced on programming any more, and all of the wrestlers seem to appear on both RAW and SmackDown these days.

If it has ended, was it ended quietly or was there fanfare and announcement that I’ve missed?

Edited by Your Fight Site

Yeah, it's been gone for years. They felt nobody was becoming a star without being on the flagship show, so they started having the top Smackdown wrestlers (at the time it was Sheamus, Orton, Christian, Henry) on Raw every week and it just kept blurring together from then. It's been abandoned pretty much completely for about three years now.