UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anyone know if WWEDVD are planning on a sale at any point within the next few days?

They had 20% off everything a couple of days leading up to Christmas & along with the 10% of 3 items or more, meant you were getting the full price Blu-Rays for about £16.55 each...too late now I know :p

What was the biggest venue ECW ever ran? Not the biggest attendance as that was Heatwave 1999. But the actual building. Im sure I saw them use a few arenas like Nashville back in the TNN days.

Also what is the smallest venue for both TV and overall the WWE have ran in the last 20 years or so - post 1990 I guess. Hammerstein Ballroom and ECW arena in 2005/6 would be my guess - EDIT: forgetting the Manhattan Centre for Raw. Any others spring to mind?

ECW ran a sizeable hockey arena in Dayton a couple of years for the Heatwave PPV in 98 & 99.

Anarch Rulz 99 and November To Remember was at Odeum Expo Center just outside of Chicago which had 6,000 (for Anarchy Rulz). Never really saw any of their TNN TV run so not sure what buildings they ran, but in terms of PPV those are large ones I can remember

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Does anyone know if WWEDVD are planning on a sale at any point within the next few days?

They had 20% off everything a couple of days leading up to Christmas & along with the 10% of 3 items or more, meant you were getting the full price Blu-Rays for about £16.55 each...too late now I know :p
I did see that offer, but I, like many (I suppose) didn't want to buy anything in case someone had already got me it for Christmas. Hoping they run a similar deal, although its not looking to promising at present!

I had a site saved in my bookmarks a while back what had loads of recent wrestling uploaded you could stream with different sections like WWE Weekly's/PPV's, ROH, New Japan etc

Anyone know what I'm talking about and able to link me up please

EDIT- Nvm ignore this question

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

Any promotions putting out any free good Internet shows at the moment, I've not watched any wrestling in yonks.

I know about AAA so anything else really.

Lucha Underground is well worth checking out. It's not an internet-specific show but it's easy enough to stream. New episodes are every Thursday.

NXT isn't free but again, it's easy enough to stream. I think new episodes of that are every Thursday too. Both are one hour shows (about 45 mins without the ads) and are easily the best all-round shows you'll find at the moment.

There are millions of places to watch them online but watchwrestling(dot)ch is currently the most reliable.

• Paid Members

Seeing Marufuji still bring the awesome on WK9 made me think... did he have a contemporary who was every bit as good but whose body literally fell apart on him? Fuzzy memories need to know!

Seeing Marufuji still bring the awesome on WK9 made me think... did he have a contemporary who was every bit as good but whose body literally fell apart on him? Fuzzy memories need to know!

My knowledge of puro isnt the greatest, but weren't Marufuji and KENTA contemporaries/rivals, especially during the 2000's.