UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Don't expect for anyone to really know this but............

Does anybody remember a coliseum home video of some european tour in 1990. I think it may have been filmed in either paris or milan. I remember Bret Hart was on the card and it also featured a short but cool enough glass tunnel entrance way.

For the life of me i can't remember what the video was called.

Any ideas?

Don't expect for anyone to really know this but............

Does anybody remember a coliseum home video of some european tour in 1990. I think it may have been filmed in either paris or milan. I remember Bret Hart was on the card and it also featured a short but cool enough glass tunnel entrance way.

For the life of me i can't remember what the video was called.

Any ideas?

It was The World Tour 89/90. Had Bret vs Dino Bravo is a really boring match. It's referenced in Bret's book as he fucked his back up in it. Thw tunnel was in Paris and I think it was a Savage vs Hogan match.

I was on the train on my way back home after a training session and there was a nob from the group sat next to me, talking out loud, telling me how he couldn't wait to get his latex costume made and start making a name for himself. It was one of the late evening trains so by this point everybody else around us is quiet and listening in to what he was saying. All I could do was stare out the corner of the window as I felt my face burning up.

He was one of those lads who had no self awareness whatsoever. He just kept going on and on and on. "I've thought of this move where I grab his ankle and pull it behind his head. Let me show you a picture of this latex costume. I might wear a mask when I enter the ring."

The reason for this story is because this is somebody who tried getting "wrestling" chants going whenever he could, no matter where he was. It's who I associate the chants with. He was also one of the reasons why I stopped training.

Who jumped ship the most throughout the Monday Night wars???

Jeff Jarrett jumped to WCW twice. Only person I can think of who did.

jacques rougeau is probably even.

Who jumped ship the most throughout the Monday Night wars???

Jeff Jarrett jumped to WCW twice. Only person I can think of who did.

jacques rougeau is probably even.

with xpac shortly behind