UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Does anyone remember a song from around 1997 where the video for it featured a woman wrestler with black hair doing all kinds of moves to someone who I presume was the lead singer for the band? I’m pretty sure the wrestler and band were British but I can’t remember the name of the band or the song. The band or song might have the name Molly or Holly in their title. It’s not a lot to go on, I know, but memories are vague after so long, and it’s been bugging me for forever.

• Paid Members

(Regarding the WWE Shop question at the top there)

Yeah, I'd stay well away. Company is using a "@aol.com" email account for communications. Official site wouldn't do that.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

(Regarding the WWE Shop question at the top there)

Yeah, I'd stay well away. Company is using a "@aol.com" email account for communications. Official site wouldn't do that.

Thanks for this, didn't think it was official, just thought it might be an ok reseller.cheers

Watchwrestling fucked for anybody else or just me?

Was for me last night as well.

How long has Smackdown been broadcast in the right order again? None of Linus' reviews have ever mentioned the first two segments being swapped, and I haven't noticed it myself in ages.

Watchwrestling fucked for anybody else or just me?

Was for me last night as well.

How long has Smackdown been broadcast in the right order again? None of Linus' reviews have ever mentioned the first two segments being swapped, and I haven't noticed it myself in ages.

It said they're updating the servers and it'll be back to normal soon. No need to go mental and sign up to the Network just yet.