The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Paul's reaction there is perfect, as he's being asked the world's most stupid questions.   He's just lost his best friend and songwriting partner with whom he'd had a fractious relationship, and is probably feeling quite worried for his own safety, and they are asking him inane questions like "when did you hear".  

I belive that Faul planned to kill the Beatles one by one so the "secret" would never be let out well seem's like he don't give a damn in this video the eyes tell the story.

Every single conspiracy theory seems to hinge on "Watch this video, the evil schemers have actually left really sloppy, obvious clues (if you're a nutcase)".

You think they've found a bass player who plays the same style as the original Paul, is left-handed, no alarming difference in his writing style, sings the same, same height, somehow replicating his face, and talks the same in interviews. Ludicrous. Do you also believe that they hinted towards Paul's death, for example, on the numberplate of the Beetle on the Abbey Road cover?

• Paid Members

I love how the second Spaced's thicko scars theory was shot down, he edited his post to something arguably dumber.
I feel genuine, really deep pity for people like SpacedNSpangled, whose whole lives are just this really pathetic search for imaginary lies. Stuff like this should be classed as genuine mental health problems and should be professionally addressed. Really sad.

• Paid Members

John Lennon was murdered in 1980 because he was about to go public that Paul died in 1966. 

Jumped the shark with that one. I think you've reached the limit of your usefulness, you can fuck off now.

• Paid Members

Do you genuinely believe that?

I belive that Faul planned to kill the Beatles one by one so the "secret" would never be let out well seem's like he don't give a damn in this video the eyes tell the story.

I love it, 

'What is your evidence for this extraordinary claim?'

'It's in his eyes...'

You know what, I really really want to know what you think happened on 9/11 now. Give me something proper mental please.

Are you a no-planer? Or one of those Dr Judy Wood freaks who thinks it was high energy weapons shot from space? Or vic-sims? Let it all out man, I want to hear everything. Take me through the looking glass....

A video of psychic Sally Morgan's husband John issuing homophobic threats to a sceptic who was handing out leaflets at one of her shows has gone a bit viral this afternoon: Death threats for sceptic who leafleted at Sally Morgan "psychic" show.

I hate dicks like that. "This is my right, you can't arrest me for anything, I feel strongly about this matter."

I'm not one for psychics but if you are and you wanna go to a show you don't deserved to be badgered by a nut like that. Let it be IMO.

• Paid Members

I hate dicks like that. "This is my right, you can't arrest me for anything, I feel strongly about this matter."

I'm not one for psychics but if you are and you wanna go to a show you don't deserved to be badgered by a nut like that. Let it be IMO.

What are you on about? He's hosting a peaceful protest. He's not badgering anyone. He then gets threatened on numerous occasions with physical harm and gets homophobic abuse. If you think he's the dick then you're probably the best person to judge.

• Awards Moderator

A few more rubbish conspiracies for Spaced to attach himself to in this article, the most depressing part of which is the further confirmation that Adam Baldwin from Firefly has some quite terrible opinions about politics:

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-conspiracy-theories-that-are-so-dumb-theyre-brilliant_p2/