The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

Loki, you imbecile! Everyone knows that the McCartney now is the third or fourth one. They had to make do with what they had but it's like photocopying a copy.

I mean, look at the evidence. Wings. What gives you wings? Red Bull. A red bull is one of the symbols used on the room service cards at Bohemia Grove. Another one is a toad. Toad look like frogs and are like a lesser lizard in illuminati circles, they are like the heralds of the lizards. A Frog Chorus if you will. We All Stand Together is the ringtone of Bilderberg members, it's how they know each other and are laughing at us as they do it.

I could go on, but I've said too much anyway. They will fuck me so hard that my shit pipe will be in pieces. Wait...Pipes Of Piece, OH MY GOD IVE BEEN ASLEEP ALL THIS TIME.

• Paid Members

add me to the list that loves them crazy theory videos too, link more up here!

i work with a boy who's fairly switched on in general but he's well into all the Illuminati shit, i wanna laugh at him when he talks about it but he's get genuinely annoyed when i question it. He's 100% that's there greater powers at work.

• Awards Moderator

Not sure this is quite the right thread for this but on the subject of podcasts has anybody been listening to 'Serial' from This American Life. A journalist has done a lot of investigation into the murder of a school girl from 1999 in Maryland. The ex-boyfriend was convicted but basically on the evidence of one person. There's only been 2 episodes so far but the journalist looks into the nature of their relationship, the evidence, a possible alibi, deficiencies in the defence case and so on. A lot of the the prosecution's case doesn't really add up but that's certainly not to say that he didn't actually do it.

Yes! A brilliant podcast so far. I keep going back and forth over whether he did it.

Episode 3 went up today (too early?) and features a fantastic Astro-baiting character in the form of Mr. S. He's got Beach Diaries cameo written all over him.

Do you genuinely believe that?

I belive that Faul planned to kill the Beatles one by one so the "secret" would never be let out well seem's like he don't give a damn in this video the eyes tell the story.

Also John Lennon' death was a hit it, stopping him releasing the truth about Faul McCartney, Lennon's so called "drug violation" was this a set up by Maxwell to try and get him back to Liverpool.

Edited by SpacedNSpangled