Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I prefer Welcome to Hell, but probably just because it's the one I heard first.

I love a bit of Venom, but I have to admit they're one of the worst bands I've seen live. First time was at Hellfest in France, 18 year old Mal's first festival abroad. Took a Newcastle flag and waited down by the barrier for hours for their set only to leave after about 15 minutes, they were so bad.

Fast forward 16 years and I saw them again at Brutal Assault in Czechia and they were still terrible but also so slow. Cronos complained towards the end that they had to cut a couple of songs due to time, to which my mate shouted "if you played the songs properly you'd have space for another album". At least that time we managed to make a drinking game out of how many times they botched something 😂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...