Paid Members tiger_rick Posted 13 hours ago Paid Members Posted 13 hours ago 11 minutes ago, gmoney said: I've definitely heard US comedians describe him as a creep over the years. Why can't we have anything good? Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted 12 hours ago Paid Members Posted 12 hours ago 36 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Why can't we have anything good? Literally the thing I thought reading @Chris B post. I know the show had some flaws, that the teens were out of control backstage (well if Dustin is to be believed) but I'd never seen anything too bad about Mr B, but it's sad that more and more before feeling bad about someone I do feel I need to do a quick history search to make sure they weren't potentially a wrong un. Quote
westlondonmist Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 9 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Dennis "Mr Belding" Haskins's has died. Worked the gimmick until his final day. Respect. They should have given him a cameo in the revival, that way he would have been in every version of Saved by the Bell. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted 11 hours ago Paid Members Posted 11 hours ago 10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Dennis "Mr Belding" Haskins's has died. Worked the gimmick until his final day. Respect. One of the cornerstones of my childhood TV viewing. Might have to have another trot through Mr Millard's retrospective book. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.