Tennessee Moltisanti Posted January 31, 2025 Posted January 31, 2025 33 minutes ago, Callum1993 said: But also they then had Big Show unannounced as Number 30 in the Rumble despite him losing in a Cage Match earlier in the show. Can remember being really excited to see who Number 30 would be given how lacking the Rumble had been in stars then instead we got WELLLLLLLLLLLL for the second time of the night ? I remember watching this live and we were quite drunk and as soon as we got the WELLLLLLLLLL, I instantly sobered up. Even felt fresh enough to go to bed at 4am and be up at 7am for work that day Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2025 A young @JNLister at 1.35. Quote
The Gaffer Posted January 31, 2025 Posted January 31, 2025 Pretty sure Triple H and Foley are re-recording their Rumble 2000 promo verbatim some time around 2008 there. Would have thought they had the audio isolated from the original but I guess not. They must have to get them to do this quite a bit every now and then for all the packages on archive content where rights to the original music's been lost. Quote
AshC Posted February 2, 2025 Posted February 2, 2025 They've put the Rampage 91 VHS on today, which has a bunch of decent little singles matches (Bulldog/Perfect, Jake/Barbarian, Dragon/Smash and Tornado/Warlord from MSG, Haku/Valentine from London and an early Taker/Warrior match that was decidedly better than I'd expected), plus a Rockers/Bossman vs Nasties/Mountie six-man and an all-heel tag, with Power and Glory vs Orient Express. Oh, and there's Heenan/Okerlund/Mooney golf skits throughout. Proper. Quote
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 I remember on the run up to the 2000 Rumble, wwe advertised some shocking entrants to the point it was clear the only viable option was The Rock or a distance 2nd choice in Big Show. Thankfully the night before they must of realised and half the advertised talent didnt appear and were replace by guys who wrestled earlier in the evening. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 It really is just the best channel going right now. Love shit like this. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2025 20 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said: It really is just the best channel going right now. Don't worry, they're trying to make sure the other channels have a chance: Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 8 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Don't worry, they're trying to make sure the other channels have a chance: Haha. Now the thing is I’ve never seen that match. I’ve heard plenty of times that it’s a disaster, but I’m intrigued to see if it’s as bad as people make it out to be (which I’m willing to bet it is) Quote
Cannibal Man Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 what the fuck are they playing at with these HHH uploads, are these his choices or does RVD work for the vault? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2025 H³ has pissed on someone's chips at the Vault channel today. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 If they keep uploading like that they might take his HOF offer back. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 21 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: H³ has pissed on someone's chips at the Vault channel today. Completely off topic but wouldn't H³ be Twenty Seven H, rather Triple H? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2025 3 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: Completely off topic but wouldn't H³ be Twenty Seven H, rather Triple H? Lion maths is worse than Steiner maths, though I think HHH³ would be HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rather than H³ Quote
Fog Dude Posted February 3, 2025 Posted February 3, 2025 6 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: Haha. Now the thing is I’ve never seen that match. I’ve heard plenty of times that it’s a disaster, but I’m intrigued to see if it’s as bad as people make it out to be (which I’m willing to bet it is) You're probably thinking of their previous meeting at the Rumble which that channel already uploaded a few weeks ago (although to be fair the rematch isn't great either). Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.