Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 What are they doing? Of all the matches to put up from past Royal Rumbles, they choose one of the worst Triple H vs Shawn Michaels matches of their interminable feud and colourful pants era Triple H vs a winded Scott Steiner coming off drop foot in one of the most comically bad PPV matches ever? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 The worst thing about that match was that they nearly killed the crowd before Angle vs Benoit. Thankfully, those two were so good on the night they brought them back to life. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 (edited) Imagine if Angle vs Benoit went on first? Triple H vs Steiner was rotten enough as it was, imagine if it had to follow Angle and Benoit? Edited January 15, 2025 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 15, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 I don't know, I quite like the fact they're highlighting some stuff they know is very boring. Shows self-awareness. They should upload the Bret vs HBK ironman match next. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 I might watch this. Never seen it since the first time it aired. Might revive this idea that died a death. Speaking of which: 3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: They should upload the Bret vs HBK ironman match next. That was the inspiration for that thread. Short version - I didn't like it. Quote
The Gaffer Posted January 15, 2025 Posted January 15, 2025 (edited) Yeah this is a great upload and they should do more of it. It's free, they're going to keep going anyway, and balls to the Network's replacement being a carefully edited history of WWE that only shows when it works. There's no fun in that. I'm sure we'll get some ten hour Undertaker WrestleMania epic soon to make up for it which I'll completely ignore. I know you're sitting on Wargames 2000. Do it! Edited January 15, 2025 by The Gaffer Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 1 hour ago, tiger_rick said: I might watch this. Never seen it since the first time it aired. Might revive this idea that died a death. Speaking of which: That was the inspiration for that thread. Short version - I didn't like it. Reminds me of the one and only edition of Big Bri's Blinders, where Fin reviewed Brian Adams vs Mongo from Road Wild 98. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 1 hour ago, air_raid said: The worst thing about that match was that they nearly killed the crowd before Angle vs Benoit. Thankfully, those two were so good on the night they brought them back to life. Meltzer won’t give Angle 5 stars. But I will for that match. Incredible and the crowd were so hot by the end. Quote
Chili Posted January 15, 2025 Posted January 15, 2025 I remember seeing bits and pieces of this at the time and thought it was a nice fun idea away from the main shows. The Braun/Alexa Bliss combo was some of the most I've enjoyed him besides when he would cartoonishly try and keep killing Roman. By the by, what became of Alexa Bliss? Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 Just now, Chili said: By the by, what became of Alexa Bliss? She had a baby and is still on maternity leave. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 15, 2025 Posted January 15, 2025 Think she was rumoured to be coming back soonish. Could be a potential Rumble surprise. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 15, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 48 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said: She had a baby and is still on maternity leave. Can you imagine the amount of sideways shots she got asked for by her creep fans? Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2025 20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Can you imagine the amount of sideways shots she got asked for by her creep fans? Not until you mentioned it, I hadn’t. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted January 16, 2025 Posted January 16, 2025 it's nice they're letting someone whos had engine parts fall on their head be in charge of uploading the HHH stuff Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.