Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, DCW said:

Rollins character is cackling and dressing up like a gobshite. He was doing both in the Vince-led era anyway. What groundbreaking character development has Rollins undergone since H got the top job?

Got a few new outfits, gets to whinge about CM Punk and worm his way into Mania main events somehow?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've always had a soft spot for Michael Cole and long thought he's not as bad as many make out. Saying that, maybe it's because I haven't properly watched WWE in ages but I thought he was really bad on Raw last week. It's as if someone told him casual folk might be watching so you've got to talk really slowly so they don't get lost.

"Hulk! Hogan! Bob! Backlund! Bruno! Sammartino!"

Why are you saying it like that?!

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I've always had a soft spot for Michael Cole and long thought he's not as bad as many make out. Saying that, maybe it's because I haven't properly watched WWE in ages but I thought he was really bad on Raw last week. It's as if someone told him casual folk might be watching so you've got to talk really slowly so they don't get lost.

"Hulk! Hogan! Bob! Backlund! Bruno! Sammartino!"

Why are you saying it like that?!

I reckon so they can use the clips in WWE 2K25

Posted
14 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Got a few new outfits, gets to whinge about CM Punk and worm his way into Mania main events somehow?

I was discussing Rollins with my brother following the first Netflix on RAW and suggested that Rollins hasn't done anything remotely interesting in a decade.

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, TAFKA Jonny Vegas said:

I was discussing Rollins with my brother following the first Netflix on RAW and suggested that Rollins hasn't done anything remotely interesting in a decade.

Harsh. His match with Brock at SummerSlam 19 was a belter and he was arguably the MVP of Mania 40.

Posted
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Harsh. His match with Brock at SummerSlam 19 was a belter and he was arguably the MVP of Mania 40.

A good match vs Brock and performing whilst injured at Wrestlemania shouldn't be the highlights of 10 years of being featured as prominently as he has in my opinion.

The poor man's Dolph Ziggler.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, TAFKA Jonny Vegas said:

A good match vs Brock and performing whilst injured at Wrestlemania shouldn't be the highlights of 10 years of being featured as prominently as he has in my opinion.

Well, they may not have been the lone highlights. But "hasn't done anything remotely interesting in a decade" is an absolute statement, and in my opinion it's unfounded and as such invites contradiction by exceptions. In my opinion. I'd say SummerSlam 19 and Mania 40 consist of three matches wrestled and one where his run-in also qualified as "remotely interesting" at worst. In my opinion.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Assuming 8oz cans, you're getting on for 45 pints in under an hour, give or take. 

Don't quote me on that though, my maths is shite. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I know we all know wrestling is a show bit I'd really rather not see the curtain pulled back like this and so regularly. But any reason to put himself over this fucking twat will do so.

 

 

Edited by LaGoosh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...