Paid Members FLips Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 I thought HHH piss-taking was open to everyone? I think AEW is shite and has been a long time, but I'll still make HHH being on camera even though he hates it jokes, damn it. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 HHH can be a cringey clown but he's helped turn WWE around so fair play it he wants to lord it over everyone Quote
Merzbow Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) Triple H hate never truly stopped on here from the reign of terror onwards, I don't think the UKFF ever really fell for the saviour persona he was given by many for the NXT Black & Gold run. Edited January 19, 2025 by Merzbow Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 29 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Yeah it's quite weird you can't take the piss out of Triple H (of all people) on here without people immediately bringing up AEW and Tony Khan for some reason. Both are very much deserving of mockery. I think context matters here - I’m certainly not accusing you of being one, but if it’s a joke that originated among AEW ultras to suggest Triple H likes to make himself known on camera, I think you kind of have to point out that Tony Khan does that too. That said, I don’t think it’s particularly egotistical for Triple H to share footage of him working on things behind the scenes, it’s a fun video. I agree that they both can be deserving of mockery - but that tends to be after press conferences. It’s amazing they’re limber enough to consistently get that foot in their mouths. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 WWE simps. AEW ultras. All this shit is making me feel as old as when anyone starts talking about rizz. Quote
Chili Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 Just now, DavidB6937 said: WWE simps. AEW ultras. All this shit is making me feel as old as when anyone starts talking about rizz. TNA ticklers. ROH rimmers. Stardom perverts. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) 11 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: if it’s a joke that originated among AEW ultras It's not though. Edited January 19, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 I feel like the main thing we're all missing is that it would've been far more entertaining if HHH had done an impression of Tama Tonga. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: It's not though. Ah well, fair enough. I was taking the original post at face value. Still though, it’s up there with ‘Tony Sniff’ in the tired jokes department. Quote
Chili Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 Just now, RedTwoster said: Ah well, fair enough. I was taking the original post at face value. Still though, it’s up there with ‘Tony Sniff’ in the tired jokes department. Nah, Tony Sniff was much worse, it united the Simps and Ultras. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) It's not really even a joke though and is barely mentioned on here. Not quite sure why it has bothered anyone to be honest. Edited January 19, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 19, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 @RedTwosterits something HHH said years ago. And I’m sure it’s changed since the TKO merger and Vince leaving. But Cody even joked about it at Wrestlemania when he called him out to the ring. And then you get clips like this which only highlight the weirdness of it all Quote
wordsfromlee Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 It's not as bad as Fedophiles that I've seen used on Twitter in the past. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 19, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2025 10 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: It's not really even a joke though and is barely mentioned on here. Not quite sure why it has bothered anyone to be honest. I could say the same about the Triple H video to be fair. His appearances are so minor they barely register, and it’s not like people don’t want to see him. Anyway, we’re probably best to agree to disagree on this one! You’re perfectly entitled to find the guy grating/a bit much, lord knows I did when he was in The Authority, and during his never-ending World Heavyweight title run. Quote
Cannibal Man Posted January 19, 2025 Posted January 19, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: WWE simps. AEW ultras. bodybag for the lot of this, please Edited January 19, 2025 by Cannibal Man Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.