Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 7, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted December 7, 2024 (edited) 25 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: No he hasn’t, he’s said that people can be shady in the gay community and he’s used to that. As ever, context is key here - he didn’t say ‘being gay made me do it, or ‘all gay people are bitchy’, he just said people in the gay community can be shady. I don’t see the problem with that, to be honest. Didn’t intend to cause more of a drama here than Effy has which wasn’t my intention, that’s a better take on it than I have. I think the issue here (and I’ve no issue with GCW before or now, it’s just not one I personally care for). It’s also good to be called out on it, because I’ve probably not thought enough about that before sharing it here. Had he not doubled down on what he said before I probably would have cut him more slack as this feels more like the backlash (either from fans or GCW) has got him to apologise. I thought what he said was stupid for damaging the working relationship and its knock on effect for their ticket sales. To be clear as I know I’m a big old massive AEW fan, I’d have felt the same if it was said to HHH as well. i’ll leave the post up, and you can all have a deserved pop at me for misreading the situation. I wasn’t trying to upset anyone here, I’ve obviously made an error here and I’m sorry to those people. Edited December 7, 2024 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2025 Well that’s got the Undertaker written all over it. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 2, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 2, 2025 (edited) 28 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: He didn’t have a match in him during his last match. Maybe he just wants to die in the ring. HA HA, even his son in law disagrees Edited January 2, 2025 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2025 1 hour ago, garynysmon said: Well that’s got the Undertaker written all over it. Booger Red vs Nearly Dead. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 2, 2025 Posted January 2, 2025 1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said: Booger Red vs Nearly Dead. Which one is The Deadman? Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2025 3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Has he got divorced again? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted January 2, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2025 Just now, Your Fight Site said: Has he got divorced again? He actually has, yeah. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted January 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 Put him against Jacob Fatu. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 3, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 3, 2025 3 hours ago, Your Fight Site said: Has he got divorced again? Yes. Although not sure if they were legally married Quote
westlondonmist Posted January 3, 2025 Posted January 3, 2025 6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Yes. Although not sure if they were legally married Rick knew what was going to happen and didn't want another alimony. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 11, 2025 Posted January 11, 2025 I guess this covers Cole, HHH and Seth all at once. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 11, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 I actually thought Cole had improved in recent years, especially that first run with McAfee. But I feel he’s regressed and I much prefer Joe Tessitore, he’s really grown on me. His comments about Seth prove he’s 1) Definitely losing his mind or 2) Sucking up to HHH. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted January 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 11, 2025 Rollins character is cackling and dressing up like a gobshite. He was doing both in the Vince-led era anyway. What groundbreaking character development has Rollins undergone since H got the top job? Quote
Chili Posted January 12, 2025 Posted January 12, 2025 Michael Cole might be a better announcer now the ghoul has buggered off but it doesn't mean his opinions are any better. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.