Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2024 Ricochet is at it again. Quote
Paid Members DCW Posted November 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2024 One note wrestler with zero personality and obviously a complete and utter moron to be publicly getting the hump with the dregs still on twitter. He even slags off his loyal fans for good measure! Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: It's fake. That’s disappointing. But it’s not far off his actual response when he was on the flight back to America after All In and spent the flight arguing with fans. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 13, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 13, 2024 1 hour ago, TheBurningRed said: Ricochet is at it again. He’s not wrong. Although it is fake Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 One of the worst shows of all time. I’m starting to think he has CTE. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 The main event is a lot of fun for the time imo, but yeah the undercard is pretty rubbish. Quote
Chili Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 I'd stake a wild claim The Rock hasn't actually ever seen the first Wrestlemania. Quote
IronSheik Posted November 17, 2024 Posted November 17, 2024 I've found The Rock incredibly dislikeable out side of the ring in recent years. His Rogan interview he came across as an ego maniac who was spraffing Hogan-level revisionist history bullshit. That said I thought his recent Wrestlemania run as the final boss gimmick was brilliant. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 27, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 So this happened And it’s apparently being extended to all AEW talent, because this happened: If it’s revealed WWE have a deal with GCW like they used to have back in the day with ECW, it would not surprise me Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 I don't understand what he's said there that's 'the stupidest thing'. I feel like I need context for half the stuff you post in this thread! Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 Basically the issue seems to be: - AEW booked Hammerstein Ballroom, GCW also have a show booked there. - a top GCW wrestler threw a strop about it and insulted Tony Khan and his family. - in response AEW have pulled AEW wrestlers from taking GCW bookings. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted November 27, 2024 Posted November 27, 2024 5 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Basically the issue seems to be: - AEW booked Hammerstein Ballroom, GCW also have a show booked there. - a top GCW wrestler threw a strop about it and insulted Tony Khan and his family. - in response AEW have pulled AEW wrestlers from taking GCW bookings. Your forgetting the most important part Somehow it's WWEs fault Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 27, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 21 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I don't understand what he's said there that's 'the stupidest thing'. I feel like I need context for half the stuff you post in this thread! Well I think my favorite bit was when he said I don't want to make it personal after making it personal and than moaning when AEW talent are pulled from working for GCW. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 The biggest surprise is that GCW are even running the Hammerstein again. That, “The Wrld,” show was such a massive pile of shit that I’d have assumed they were either banned from ever returning or they’d be too embarrassed to go back. Them shitting the bed so spectacularly on that show will affect tickets sales a lot more than AEW running the same building. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.