Paid Members FLips Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 19 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Aren't there a few fellas in AAA that Stephanie Vaquer has a restraining order against? I'm sure they won't be getting signed. Actually, scratch that, I'm not sure. They may indeed get signed, I would at l least hope they were never anywhere near Stephanie Vaquer in any shape or form if they were, however. One of them was charged with Attempted Femicide and Domestice Abuse from what I read, but they’re not on that list. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 43 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Aren't there a few fellas in AAA that Stephanie Vaquer has a restraining order against? I'm sure they won't be getting signed. Actually, scratch that, I'm not sure. They may indeed get signed, I would at l least hope they were never anywhere near Stephanie Vaquer in any shape or form if they were, however. She has a restraining order against La Hiedra. Also, a lot of the AAA roster supported her ex that tried to kill her over her. I remember reading that Lio Rush and Dralistico were asking people to join a protest against her. Absolute madness. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted May 5, 2025 Author Posted May 5, 2025 Regarding ADR, it doesn't look as simple as 'WWE signed him'. You would hope given that he's almost 50 years old, hasn't been relevant to the WWE audience in a decade (to be kind) and comes with a tonne of baggage, that WWE wouldn't look at him and say 'snap him up!', especially after some of the recent more head scratching releases. But with this fucking company I suppose you never really know... Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 Hiring Del Rio the week you released all those women is unbelievable. Even by current standards. What the fuck are they thinking? Genuinely starting to wonder if Hunter saw the writing on the wall earlier this year and is tanking the company’s reputation before he inevitably gets the boot, to spite Rock and Gerwirtz. I wonder if any of the journalists at the Backlash press conference will ask about it. (Of course they fucking won’t). Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 7 hours ago, BrodyGraham said: Rush, not Lio Rush. Ugh, the more I read about Rush the more I want AEW to part ways with him. Dralistico too. Being a talented wrestler (…in the case of Rush) should not outweigh this kind of thing. 1 hour ago, Supremo said: I wonder if any of the journalists at the Backlash press conference will ask about it. (Of course they fucking won’t). I could see them asking for an update on who has been signed, in the most unchallenging, unthreatening way that they possibly can. So maybe we’ll get confirmation one way or the other, but perhaps not an appropriate follow-up question of that confirmation comes. Quote
Infinity Land Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 The Righteous are off the AEW roster page. Only worked the one ROH taping this year. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 1 hour ago, Supremo said: I wonder if any of the journalists at the Backlash press conference will ask about it. (Of course they fucking won’t). On POST Wrestling a week or two back Pollack and Thurstan were talking about how they are no longer given press credentials to WWE. Essentially they are only giving them to puff piece influencer types. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 7 hours ago, SaitoRyo said: Regarding ADR, it doesn't look as simple as 'WWE signed him'. You would hope given that he's almost 50 years old, hasn't been relevant to the WWE audience in a decade (to be kind) and comes with a tonne of baggage, that WWE wouldn't look at him and say 'snap him up!', especially after some of the recent more head scratching releases. But with this fucking company I suppose you never really know... You say that. But when WCW was bought by WWE why didn’t Goldberg, Flair, Hogan, Steiner, Macho Man immediately appear during the invasion angle? Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 5, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted May 5, 2025 (edited) 20 minutes ago, Infinity Land said: The Righteous are off the AEW roster page. Only worked the one ROH taping this year. I always enjoyed them when they showed up on TV, but I rarely wondered about them when they weren’t. Wouldn’t have minded seeing them against the Hurt Syndicate, though, and Dutch would have excelled if AEW were brave enough to put on the Meat Madness match everyone is still talking about all over the world. Edited May 5, 2025 by HarmonicGenerator Give it to me, AEW, you COWARDS. Book it for Glasgow COME ON Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 I like The Righteous (well mostly Dutch) but their entire act was just tired old 'vague spooky bollocks' that ultimately goes nowhere. No big loss. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 What's happened to the 2 lads with the 'just the tip' gimmick? Seemed to be growing in popularity but not seen them for a long time now. Quote
Paid Members DEF Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 9 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: What's happened to the 2 lads with the 'just the tip' gimmick? Seemed to be growing in popularity but not seen them for a long time now. MxM are on ROH mainly. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: You say that. But when WCW was bought by WWE why didn’t Goldberg, Flair, Hogan, Steiner, Macho Man immediately appear during the invasion angle? Because their contracts were with AOL/Warner not WCW and were willing to sit and get paid to do nothing for months/years (Flair was first to cave, coming back the night after Survivor Series) Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 19 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: Because their contracts were with AOL/Warner not WCW and were willing to sit and get paid to do nothing for months/years (Flair was first to cave, coming back the night after Survivor Series) But we don’t know the status here right? What have WWE bought? The name, tape library, roster? My guess would be they are signing them all too new WWE contracts as the deal hasn’t completed and won’t complete for a hot minute. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.