Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 3 minutes ago, FLips said: It wouldn’t shock me at all if that was the sly plan all along. Gets him off the big money but keeps him around. I feel a lot of the releases recently will be of that nature. A money laundering operation is the perfect place to pick up the tabs and the agreement allows them to still use them. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 Didn't that essentially happen with Strowman's first sacking? Knowing they'd get him back but on a smaller deal. Quote
Chili Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 (edited) Thinking about it, I hope he pursues other media interests than taking a TNA deal or whatever. He should have been doing stuff like that for ages but might not have been allowed too. I want him doing stand-up and just being a delightful eccentric. EDIT: Obviously if he turned up in the Casino Gauntlet at All In, then saying 'This ain't the Great American Bash?' or something and then did a 'My Bad' and left, I would demand he become the next President. Edited June 1, 2025 by Chili Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 R-Truth stumbling around the corridors of AEW Dynamite, wondering where Pearce or Aldis’ offices are, calling all the ex-WWE guys by their old names, referring to Tony Khan as, “Nick.” Quote
The King Of Swing Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 I'm now angry because that will never happen. Thanks guys. Quote
Chico Torres Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 They reached a point where they have enough Samoans appropriating black culture that they don’t need actual black wrestlers any longer. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 I reckon TNA will try and get him to at least make an appearance to put him in their Hall of Fame. Quote
FailedPromoter Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 Would be funny if it turns out to be a work and he just got April 1st and June 1st mixed up. Always thought he'd be a lifer there for sure though. Giving him the match with Cena was a nice way to end things though if it's indeed it for him. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 Fuck all the talk of him showing up elsewhere with his comedy schtick, I want one last Ron "The Truth" Killings run. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 Cena ruining Pro wrestling by getting R-Truth fired. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 Serves him right for burying Little Jimmy. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted June 1, 2025 Author Posted June 1, 2025 The Miz must be shitting himself. In all seriousness, he's had, what, seventeen years of WWE employment? That's a hell of a run and I bet he's done really well out of it when you factor in raises, royalties etc. Still, would've been a lifer if Vince was still in charge. He'll have a lot of options elsewhere, at least in the short-term, I reckon. Quote
Chili Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 I only ever saw it in small clips, but I found those bits he did with Judgement Day rather funny, just the really enthusiastic way he greets everyone. Very funny man. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 MJF is good in the Hurt Syndicate, but will he help them Live, Love and Laugh? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 26 minutes ago, Supremo said: MJF is good in the Hurt Syndicate, but will he help them Live, Love and Laugh? The Truth Syndicate. Live, Love, Laugh Lurt people. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.