Chili Posted May 31, 2025 Posted May 31, 2025 Bear Country were much better even if it's the same two lads. Found them much more enjoyable. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2025 7 hours ago, Chili said: If he leaves, the nerve of Jericho to just leave without doing a job to Big Bill on the way out and stuff. Let's not start getting angry at imagined crimes. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted May 31, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2025 2 hours ago, LaGoosh said: They were not good. Their gimmick was incredibly weird and confusing. They were tough biker dudes who were also really sexual and would threaten to lick their opponents arseholes. I honestly thought this was a joke until I googled it. Mental. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 So they went from pretending to be literal bears to the other kind? Honestly, kinda respect that. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 15 hours ago, gmoney said: Let's not start getting angry at imagined crimes. Tell that to Mr and Mrs Jericho! Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 WWE PR going from strength to strength. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 Mixed messages on what’s actually happened. Truth says released, SRS says contract expiry. Either way it’s pretty shocking, I’d have put money on straight into a legends deal or agent role. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 Gotta make room for Jericho's salary on the books. I'm not sure there was much left to do with Truth now but I'm still surprised he's going. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 This one doesn't sit right. Surely he's the sort you keep around. I sort of know the company has always been a bit soulless, but fuck sake. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 Madness. He just got it. Constantly entertaining. Maybe he was on too much money for what he was actually doing overall but really sad to see him go. Quote
Chili Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 I don't think he'd go to another promotion to be honest, he might just go into doing his music, although obviously he's gonna take an indie booking here and there because he'll make a load of coin on that. Always heard he was one of Vince's favourites because he just found him so funny in real life. Terry Taylor taught Trips well. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 Wow, that’s shocking. Like @FLips, I would have put money on him being a lifer. I could see him rearing his head in TNA, and perhaps subsequently in NXT as part of their crossover arrangement. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 1 minute ago, RedTwoster said: Wow, that’s shocking. Like @FLips, I would have put money on him being a lifer. I could see him rearing his head in TNA, and perhaps subsequently in NXT as part of their crossover arrangement. It wouldn’t shock me at all if that was the sly plan all along. Gets him off the big money but keeps him around. Quote
NeverYield Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 Wow, R-Truth has got to be fucking about surely? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.