Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2025 Abandon and Comoroto would be great fits in NXT. Both need to improve, but the potential of each is clear. WWE also has far less roster depth than AEW, so there’s a much greater chance of them achieving something as part of that company. Alternatively, I could see either of them benefiting from a stint in TNA, and TNA benefiting from having them. Quote
Chili Posted March 7, 2025 Posted March 7, 2025 (edited) Abadon I always really liked because I just enjoy a really striking gimmick and their commitment to the look was tremendous. Glad they tried to humanise them somewhat when they had that run with Julia Hart. I really think they missed a funny idea by having them have a crush for Danhausen and just following him about scaring him as their way of trying to flirt. Taz on Dark once said Nick Comorato would have looked great with the old Jurassic Express lot as their human caveman friend. Again, shame that never happened. Hopefully they both land on their feet on the Indies, TNA or Evolve etc Edited March 7, 2025 by Chili Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2025 Has Enstein Agogo still got a contract? Quote
Merzbow Posted March 7, 2025 Posted March 7, 2025 (edited) Abadon's one of the few spooky gimmicks I've really enjoyed, it was never some pretentious wordy bollocks from a guy who's listened to one Burzum album. She was just a creepy as shit monster who knew how to look special, pretty sure being a lifelong Visual Kei fan helped with that, too. EDIT: Hammerstone is gone from TNA, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a shot in either WWE or AEW. Edited March 7, 2025 by Merzbow Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 7, 2025 4 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Has Enstein Agogo still got a contract? I don’t think he’s ever had one. Just hangs around backstage because no one is willing to tell him. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 WWE reportedly letting Nakamura surf off into the sunset. Allowing his contract run out. +CC Tony Khan. Quote
Infinity Land Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 3 minutes ago, Supremo said: WWE reportedly letting Nakamura surf off into the sunset. Allowing his contract run out. +CC Tony Khan. He'd be able to pick his spots between NJPW and NOAH as a freelancer. Some of the talent losses that NJPW have had maybe they'd put up the money for a contract. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 Finally an end to that fucking feud with LA Knight. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2025 13 minutes ago, Supremo said: WWE reportedly letting Nakamura surf off into the sunset. Allowing his contract run out. Definitely the right choice. He feels like a tired act in WWE, and I don’t see any way of fixing that. I’d rather he didn’t show up in AEW, but if he does, the standard of ring work is so high that I don’t think he’ll be prominent, unless he seriously steps up his ring work in a way I’m not sure he’s willing to. Quote
Version1.0 Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 22 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Definitely the right choice. He feels like a tired act in WWE, and I don’t see any way of fixing that. I’d rather he didn’t show up in AEW, but if he does, the standard of ring work is so high that I don’t think he’ll be prominent, unless he seriously steps up his ring work in a way I’m not sure he’s willing to. I'd be happy for him to be in NJPW with occasional AEW appearences, Forbidden Door, etc. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2025 It’s time for him to join the New Japan dads tag division. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 Depends if he's going to work or not. WWE didn't care about him and in return he obviously didn't care either. If he goes somewhere that gives him a bit of motivation then maybe he's still got something to offer. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2025 What a flop of a signing he ended up being. It was all downhill from that brilliant debut match with Sami. Don't think they've ever had another great match out the him in nine years. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 10 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: It’s time for him to join the New Japan dads tag division. Wasn't that one of the reasons he jumped to WWE, in the first place? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2025 I like how they stopped calling him the King of Strong Style after a while on account of him possessing the piss weakest offence in the company. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.