Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 38 minutes ago, Supremo said: Karl Anderson on Tik Tok, just enjoying a coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary. No subtle hints via the medium of hoodies about where he and Gallows might next steal a living for three years. World Championship by the end of the year baby. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 So she came in just to get her pest family on TV and lower the stock of Jamie Hayter? Possibly the worst AEW signing ever. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 10 minutes ago, Infinity Land said: WWE bound do we reckon? Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 (edited) Was it 2 years she was there or 3? I don’t even care enough to look it up. Jokes on TK though, she’s laughing all the way to the bank for what she’s made versus what she contributed Edited March 26, 2025 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Chili Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 Didn't mind her AEW run tbh. An absolute god send we just heard her exes awful music on her entrance and he never popped up. She was fine, it was nice that she actually got to at least give a comeback a go. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 Yeah once they realised she didn't have much to offer in ring and stuck her in comedy spots on Rampage I thought she was pretty good value. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 Yep, enjoyed her way more than I expected to on this run, all hail the Queens of Rampage. I’d give Saraya a four year extension over signing the Good Brothers. Quote
Chili Posted March 26, 2025 Posted March 26, 2025 (edited) She made bank, instigated one of my fave AEW angles in the Cool Hand/Ruby saga (should have ended like a big Grease sing a long like that Jericho/MJF bit, but I'll let It slide) and ended her run doing very funny stuff with Harley Cameron. And beat Britt Baker. Good for her. Edit: posting this again because I genuinely love that angle, anything that gives a bunch of genuinely fun mid card lots a shine. Daddy Magic permanently on brilliant. Edited March 26, 2025 by Chili Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 Mina Shirikawa is joining AEW full-time (link to wrestlinginc) - she’s a good get for them, she’s good in ring and very charismatic - I’ve been impressed by her various appearances and it’s a nice addition to their stacked women’s division. Saraya out, Mina in is a significant trade up. On another AEW-related note, Swerve has hinted he’s done after his contract expires (link to wrestlinginc again) - it’s a 5-year contract, but even so, he won’t even be 40 then - I really hope he has a change of heart as I can’t imagine I’ll be ready to say goodbye to him at that point. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 Saraya found her limit in AEW. It was evidently clear didn’t belong at the top of the division, but she was good, daft fun on Rampage, from what I saw. I’ll mostly remember her run for how out of touch that first promo was. I can’t remember the last time someone came in who’d so obviously never watched the product. But yeah, anyone who helped facilitate the introduction of Harley Cameron into regular rotation deserves all the credit in the world. Genuinely the best thing Paige/Saraya will ever do. I think the most interesting thing will be if she goes back to WWE and wrestles. Perhaps I’m misremembering, but I’m sure WWE refused to clear her. I assume that stance will change now. For the optics alone, they’ve probably already agreed she can wrestle again. But I doubt they’ll go as far as to agree to giving her shitarase brother a job. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 26, 2025 She said it was mutual. I’ve said that to save face before when I’ve been dumped. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted March 27, 2025 Author Posted March 27, 2025 WWE are said to be interested in former TNA star and current free agent Hammerstone. If he shows up looking like he does and isn't soon sent for a 30-day holiday, we'll know certain policies are a sham. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 I’m genuinely amazed he wasn’t signed when Vince was still in charge. “Alex Hammerstone, WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWW!” He turned up on NXT a couple of times last year, so I imagine it’s just been a case of waiting for his TNA deal to run out Quote
Merzbow Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 He's built but he's not exactly a huge guy either, like 6ft 1? I feel like Trips would like him more, probably asking him all about his "routine". Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.