WyattSheepMask Posted June 3 Posted June 3 Needs to work those legs otherwise he’s going to Brovlofski himself jumping down from the turnbuckle on his entrance Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 The Butcher and The Blade have left AEW after their contracts expired and they weren't offered new ones (Fightful). I'd have let them go too. Butcher was a fun big man at times but they were a middling team at the best of times and those times were long ago. I absolutely love AEW's commitment to contracts they have offered. Completely alien in wrestling. Fair play. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 (edited) Love how these guys are so popular in the back their mates are always trying to get them jobs even though they are so rubbish. All the wrestlers love the Good Brothers. Edited June 5 by LaGoosh Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 5 Posted June 5 It makes me like them by proxy. They must be the best guys. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 5 Posted June 5 1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said: They must be the best guys. They're good. Not the best. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: It makes me like them by proxy. They must be the best guys. Beloved by both CM Punk and the Young Bucks. Everyone's best mates. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 37 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Beloved by both CM Punk and the Young Bucks. Everyone's best mates. When there's only one company again next year, the Good Bros can bring everyone together. Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 I absolutely fucking love the Good Brothers and am always pleased to see them getting a pay-day. I'm not arsed one bit about watching them wrestle, but they're both hilarious outside of the ring. I used to listen to their Talk'n Shop podcast religiously and it's not hard to understand why they are so universally well liked within the business. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 Gallows is a great story teller. Both he and Cliff Compton talking about their tour in Nigeria with The Great Power Uti is something I always go back and listen too. Put together on one video so you don’t have to skip through a Jericho or Cabana podcast. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 5 Posted June 5 For the most part I never want to see them wrestle but they put on a couple of batshit crazy shows in a field/woods which were really enjoyable in the most braindead way. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 I remember a story where Seth Rollins said to them "can't wait to hang with you guys on the European tour" and when they told him they weren't booked on it Seth goes "that's bullshit, let me sort that out" and the next day they were booked. They didnt even end up doing any matches, the boys just wanted to party with them in Europe for a week. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 They're basically my heroes and I've never knowingly enjoyed a match they've been in. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 (edited) The true metric of a successful pro-wrestler is making as much money as you can for as few bumps as possible. The Good Brothers take up half the Mount Rushmore. Mount Catering. Edited June 5 by Supremo Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 5 Posted June 5 The uncharitable read would be that in an industry beset by backstabbing and jealousy, no one feels remotely concerned about either Good Brother stealing their spot. Quote
Chili Posted June 5 Posted June 5 I love The Good Brothers grift that isn't trying to be. They're just apparently a pair of cool fellas. Hall & Nash but without the political headaches or actually ever being over. Will I watch them, god no. But I'm fond of their ability to keep scoring a pay packet. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.