Paid Members garynysmon Posted June 8 Paid Members Posted June 8 (edited) 51 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Be a shame if they did. It seems to me there's a lot more space for more biggish widely-broadcast wrestling promotions than just two in this era of almost borderless connectivity and individualised tastes being catered to via sheer choice, and if Our Gar is anything to go by, TNA have a unique appeal of their own that neither WWE nor AEW can replicate. Would be sad to see that go the way of AAA. Sadly I think that “had a unique appeal” would be a fairer statement. Really struggled with TNA over the past year or so, just feels like a company without an identity any more. So have largely stopped watching any current wrestling really. Scott D’amore was far from perfect, but under his leadership it was solid if nothing else. And perhaps more importantly, it always felt that the company was striving for something better. Yes little baby steps. But growth nonetheless. I never expected Impact to have the biggest names in wrestling or for every match or segment to be a home run. Yet it was usually an easy enough watch and was a tight locker room who were working hard for each other. But I’m really struggling to decipher what TNA’s trying to be nowadays. And that’s a massive turn-off. Its current offering which is essentially an ageing Hardy Boys, dangling the “hey, we could bring in a WWE name for a show” carrot and literally watching Santana and Leon Slaters’ contracts run down haven’t been enough to keep me watching anyway. Edited June 8 by garynysmon Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 (edited) THE SHEETS always about a week and a half behind THE KEFF. 🎵He’s coming home, he’s coming home He’s coming, Punker’s coming home. 🎵 Edited June 10 by Supremo Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 10 Posted June 10 I think we can all agree, the funniest possible reason for him being off telly would be if he was serving a suspension for a wellness violation. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 “I’ve been WWE’s King of Kings for over thirty years. I’ve been WWE’s Creative Genius for nearly four years. Never in all that time, until last Sunday, did I feel like my life was in danger.” Quote
Chili Posted June 10 Posted June 10 (edited) "An empty headed dumb fuck like Paul Levesque" "Paul Heyman shares a bank account with his mom" Edited June 10 by Chili Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Funny thing is if he leaves, what's he going to say? He's already talked shit about them for years, about stuff like Saudi etc, and then gone back anyway. He can't be the voice of the voiceless or the anti-hero or anything anymore. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 10 Posted June 10 If this is all true (I reckon it's not and he'll turn up at Night Of Champions or something to challenge Cody), then I think he'd just be done. Wrestlemania was his thing, he might be quite happy to call it quits now if he feels he's being fucked about. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Funny thing is if he leaves, what's he going to say? He's already talked shit about them for years, about stuff like Saudi etc, and then gone back anyway. He can't be the voice of the voiceless or the anti-hero or anything anymore. ...oh no? He's a whinging bastard who thinks he's right all the time, why would any of that matter? You're not writing a character in a drama. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 10 Posted June 10 4 minutes ago, gmoney said: ...oh no? He's a whinging bastard who thinks he's right all the time, why would any of that matter? You're not writing a character in a drama. Fair, I guess I just wonder what the reaction would be like to him say if he did go back to AEW. Obviously the first run was 'oh he's come to us and not them!' but now he's left, gone to the bad place, and all that. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: Fair, I guess I just wonder what the reaction would be like to him say if he did go back to AEW. I dare say it will be extremely tiresome. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 (edited) Danhausen using his relationship with Punk to get into WWE and make millions just before Phil crashes out. I suspect he’ll be back in WWE soon. I suspect this is a whole lot of nothing. I suspect he’s probably planted the rumours himself to keep his name out there. He’ll probably fly to this upcoming Saudi show without even being asked. Lad loves it there! On that, I’d hate for him to leave the business again without one massive heel run. Now more than ever, there’s so much ammo for him to be a lying, hypocritical prick on television. Inflate the real personality to match the inflated physique. However, if this is the end, there would be some pretty cool symmetry if he left both AEW and WWE after delivering a match of the year contender with a Samoan called Joe. GOAT shit. Edited June 10 by Supremo Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 10 Posted June 10 The worst part about all of this? It's probably bollocks, yet Uncle H will almost certainly be smelling the opportunity for an awful worked shoot. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Is it bad that anything like this just makes me think it's content for the next series of Unreal? Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Is it bad that anything like this just makes me think it's content for the next series of Unreal? That would be funny as fuck to be fair. 'Heyman, there's some cunt called Lorne Malvo here who has properly fell for it!' Quote
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted June 12 Paid Members Posted June 12 On 6/10/2026 at 8:31 PM, Lorne Malvo said: That would be funny as fuck to be fair. 'Heyman, there's some cunt called Lorne Malvo here who has properly fell for it!' Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.