Paid Members gmoney Posted July 1 Paid Members Posted July 1 47 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Wasn't Cass let go the first Time because of his strong MAGA opinions. He had heat with people because he was banging on about it, and apparently had an argument with Sami Zayn, but I don't think it was anything to do with being let go. He smashed up a bog on tour or something like that. I can't imagine a world where being MAGA in WWE would get you the chop. Quote
Chili Posted July 1 Posted July 1 He also went massively against a planned segment and attacked that small person extra which got him in a lot of shit and didn't put him in good favour shortly before he went right off the rails. It's why I'm a fan of him and probably others here. Everyone had him absolutely written off and fair play to him for getting all his ducks in a row again. Plus he owned up to all his fuck ups. Maturity, something you can teach. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 1 Paid Members Posted July 1 TNA and Eric Young have parted ways. Quote
Chili Posted July 1 Posted July 1 11 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: TNA and Eric Young have parted ways. Eric Young is proof positive that not everyone can pull off tattoos. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted July 1 Posted July 1 19 minutes ago, Chili said: Eric Young is proof positive that not everyone can pull off tattoos. Whenever I ever saw Eric Young wrestle I just thought he was an ok, midcard TV match type guy. I am always surprised when the OSW guys absolutely rave about his TNA glory days. Am I missing something there ? Quote
FTR2020 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Apparently Eric Young is heading back to WWE. Eric would make a good road agent. Quote
jm29195 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 17 minutes ago, FTR2020 said: Apparently Eric Young is heading back to WWE. Eric would make a good road agent. Well he was another HHH NXT hire so that makes sense... Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Didn't he leave before because he didnt want to work with Vince or something? Quote
Chili Posted July 1 Posted July 1 1 hour ago, Cousin Jim Bob said: Whenever I ever saw Eric Young wrestle I just thought he was an ok, midcard TV match type guy. I am always surprised when the OSW guys absolutely rave about his TNA glory days. Am I missing something there ? He was (might still be) a terrific bumper during that 2005-2007 era of TNA when I watched. Very much midcard, but you need them. He had some really good performances and him and Bobby Roode had great tag chemistry as the tag team part of Team Canada. Quote
HandsomeButchIII Posted July 2 Posted July 2 9 hours ago, gmoney said: He had heat with people because he was banging on about it, and apparently had an argument with Sami Zayn, but I don't think it was anything to do with being let go. He smashed up a bog on tour or something like that. I can't imagine a world where being MAGA in WWE would get you the chop. And he filled in a little person dressed as Daniel Bryan during an angle when he was told not to. Quote
FTR2020 Posted July 2 Posted July 2 8 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Didn't he leave before because he didnt want to work with Vince or something? Yeah he timed it badly to leave when he did before Vince was booted out properly but at the time I can understand why. I respect the guy for sticking to his guns and the reasons why he left. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted July 5 Author Posted July 5 Sheamus will be leaving WWE when his contracy expires soon, bringing his 30-year run to an end. Apparently they approached him about a restructucted deal (i.e. less money) when he was out injured and he swiftly told them to fuck right off. Good for him! I'd imagine he'd get plenty of offers elsewhere. Would be intrigued to see him in Japan, even if the scene there seems a bit on its arse. Quote
Chili Posted July 5 Posted July 5 Just now, SaitoRyo said: Sheamus will be leaving WWE when his contracy expires soon, bringing his 30-year run to an end. Apparently they approached him about a restructucted deal (i.e. less money) when he was out injured and he swiftly told them to fuck right off. Good for him! I'd imagine he'd get plenty of offers elsewhere. Would be intrigued to see him in Japan, even if the scene there seems a bit on its arse. I can't believe I had to look that up because my brain discombobulated remembering he's older but my memory is rough. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.