Paid Members Supremo Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 What do we reckon is the Good Brothers’ best match? It was hard enough trying to even a remember a single match they’ve ever had, but in the end I realised they were a part of that Elite vs. Dark Order Ten Man Tag on Dynamite that had the greatest entrance of all time. Any excuse to post it again. Funny watching that back though. Unless you specifically look out for them, you’d be forgiven for not even noticing Gallows and Anderson are there during The Elite’s entrance. Truly their greatest skill; blending into the background so you forget they’re employed and so continue to pay them. They’re like The Predator. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 Don Callis looking like the nonciest PE teacher. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 18 minutes ago, Supremo said: What do we reckon is the Good Brothers’ best match? It was hard enough trying to even a remember a single match they’ve ever had, but in the end I realised they were a part of that Elite vs. Dark Order Ten Man Tag on Dynamite that had the greatest entrance of all time. Any excuse to post it again. Funny watching that back though. Unless you specifically look out for them, you’d be forgiven for not even noticing Gallows and Anderson are there during The Elite’s entrance. Truly their greatest skill; blending into the background so you forget they’re employed and so continue to pay them. They’re like The Predator. Didn't they both get eliminated fairly early in the match if I recall correctly? Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 5 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Didn't they both get eliminated fairly early in the match if I recall correctly? I imagine Gallows probably politicked for this. A true worker. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 4 hours ago, Chili said: Karl Anderson once got to the final of the G1. GIJ strikes again. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 7 Paid Members Posted June 7 Steve Maclin and Myla Grace have both been granted their releases from TNA, according to Fightful. I don’t know much about Grace, but it’s odd that they’d let Maclin go just before Slammiversary. Whatever the reason, he’s shown his value in TNA and I wouldn’t be shocked to see him return to WWE. While I could see him join AEW, I don’t think it would benefit either party if he did. Quote
kidzero Posted June 7 Posted June 7 I always liked maclin even way back when he was Steve Cutler I honestly think aew would be a better fit for him more so roh I think he could do a lot there. Quote
Infinity Land Posted June 7 Posted June 7 2 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Steve Maclin and Myla Grace have both been granted their releases from TNA, according to Fightful. I don’t know much about Grace, but it’s odd that they’d let Maclin go just before Slammiversary. Whatever the reason, he’s shown his value in TNA and I wouldn’t be shocked to see him return to WWE. While I could see him join AEW, I don’t think it would benefit either party if he did. With Santana and Leon Slater rumours they're gone as soon as their contracts are up. The AMC deal has been more of a jinx than anything else raising people's expectations of what TNA could be in 2026. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted June 7 Paid Members Posted June 7 3 hours ago, RedTwoster said: While I could see him join AEW, I don’t think it would benefit either party if he did. Dunno, the Don Callis Family is a bit light on numbers right now. He'll end up in that I reckon. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 8 Paid Members Posted June 8 Weird people are jumping ship. I was reliably informed TNA would be the number two promotion any day now. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 8 Paid Members Posted June 8 Looks to me like they're trying to drop contracts to make the company cheaper to eventually sell up to WWE. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 8 Posted June 8 Pretty sure both of the most recent releases asked for them. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 8 Paid Members Posted June 8 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: Looks to me like they're trying to drop contracts to make the company cheaper to eventually sell up to WWE. Be a shame if they did. It seems to me there's a lot more space for more biggish widely-broadcast wrestling promotions than just two in this era of almost borderless connectivity and individualised tastes being catered to via sheer choice, and if Our Gar is anything to go by, TNA have a unique appeal of their own that neither WWE nor AEW can replicate. Would be sad to see that go the way of AAA. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.