Elimination Chamber 2024

DavidB6937

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Chili said:

If Stefan Dennis & Craig McLachlan aren't there to do a Kid Rock at Wrestlemania 25 medley then the whole company needs putting in jail.

Problem is Neighbours is filmed in Melbourne which is a 36 hour drive to Perth. No chance of a hometown pop for Mona being performed 

8 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Bronson Reed was mentioned earlier in the topic.

This is quite a strange statement.

On initial glance it reads as he had to miss the show because of his wifes pregnancy, but if you re read it he's just saying they didn't book him but its fine because his wife went into labour early.

Which, good for him obviously, still doesn't excuse the decision to not book him.

Thanking Triple H for not booking him? Simp.

A friend mentioned this being the perfect opportunity to bring back The Iiconics, which I hadn't considered, but I'd be utterly chuffed if they did. 

(NM, it was mentioned here already, and I missed it.)

Edited by Beachflies

• Paid Members

well that will certainly go down in history as an event which took place in Perth.

Didn't really rate either EC, although I guess they have at least set up a few more Mania matches for LA Knight and Logan Paul. The shadow in the middle of the ring kept distracting me.

Stratton was over wasn’t she? 

PPV’s are not the place for plodding in ring segments, though Grayson was entertaining and Rollins was still a berk. 

Main event was woeful and I hope there is no injury to Rhea after being Samoan dropped on to the monitors.

Not a patch on last years EC unfortunately

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

I don’t dislike Rollins half as much as some on here do, but him in that Grayson Waller segment was hands down one of the most embarrassing performances I’ve ever seen in wrestling. It’s almost impressive that Austin Theory wasn’t the worst thing about a segment.

• Paid Members

Pretty much everyone in the arena had their phones pointed at the entrance during the Waller Effect segment expecting The Rock to appear, then there was an audible groan when the segment just ended. 

Good show, but I think that was only because I was there and the crowd were great throughout, if I watched on TV I'd have been disappointed. My lad kept asking me who I thought was going to win and every match was so clear cut it was ridiculous when I thought about it.

Stratton was ridiculously over, to the point that I thought the crowd were going to boo everyone in the match after she was eliminated. On the flip-side, not a single person in the arena gave a solitary fuck about Rodriguez. She has absolutely no presence at all.

It was hilarious how much people hated Dom and Logan Paul. Logan was tremendous fun taking the piss out of everyone's poses as they did their entrance. 

I've always thought the theory that Nia Jax is dangerous was a little overplayed and not very fair on her, but fucking hell did I think Rhea was going to end up with a concussion during that match. I was wincing with some of the spots.

All in all, a good show to attend, poor show to watch overall. My little lad told me it was the best day of his life, so that's sealed it for me as the best event ever. 

1000044776.jpg