Elimination Chamber 2024

DavidB6937

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, burchybabi said:

Fightful Select apparently - don’t really keep up with who’s reliable or not.

That would be Sean Sapp then. The guy that's literally had talent go on their social media to rebuke his bullshit.

Like you said, he probably reported based on Bronson Reed himself saying he would like it to happen, or hoped it would happen - then other sites even less reputable than Fightful Select take that report and re-word it badly saying that Reed himself said it was going to happen and that then gets presented as fact by someone else.   I doubted it when I read it, but I did read it that Reed himself had said it, but as you said - almost certainly cobblers, whoever said it.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

They've got to give him the world title at some point. He should be the one to dethrone Cody Rhodes. Get Jake Paul in for the Wrestlemania 9 Doink spot to beat Cody. It's ridiculous how natural he is.

5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

They've got to give him the world title at some point. He should be the one to dethrone Cody Rhodes. Get Jake Paul in for the Wrestlemania 9 Doink spot to beat Cody. It's ridiculous how natural he is.

I am all in for a Logan Paul world title win. He's been fantastic.