Vince McMahon may actually be done this time [Trigger warning: Sexual Assault]

JNLister

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

He should experience his own Hell In A Cell for the finishes at Hell In A Cell 2018 and 2019 alone.

Edited by air_raid
No chance…. no chance Janel….

52 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I've just read everything on twitter and apparently they only pause and ask for lawsuits to be set aside if they have enough evidence for a criminal conviction and they apparently have a 95% success overall. Jesus Christ we're about too see Vince McMahon made accountable for the years of ruining lives and never being touched or whatever this is what he deserves and so much more.

Being a billionaire won't mean shit soon enough in a prison cell 

Not to tell a fish to climb a mountain, but probably best to dial the temperature down a bit.

This isn't the state potentially bringing charges against normal people with normal resources; it's significantly harder bringing rich people to justice. 

Best just to see what happens, and hope that privilege doesn't protect Vince McMahon and allow him to get away with terrible things. There's 80 years of evidence though that says that might be easier said than done.

It’s the hope that kills you innit. I’ve longed to see this wretched cunt do time and I hope he’s the first of many, but as daz says, money talks in these criminal cases. 

10 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s the hope that kills you innit. I’ve longed to see this wretched cunt do time and I hope he’s the first of many, but as daz says, money talks in these criminal cases. 

It'll admittedably be great ending to that Netflix doco-drama.

McMachon: "I'm gonna launch ANOTHER wrestling promotion....."
Judge: "Mr McMahon you're found guilty of 212 counts of being a wrongun"
Russo: "It's a swerve bro."

22 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

He should have run for president while he had the chance. 

This is America…he still can and probably will. He will be welcomed with open, bigoted, gun-toting, MAGA cap wearing arms on the extreme right. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Trump will pardon him when he gets back in. 

You mean when he gets out?

Just kidding, we all know the Donald won't do time. But are convicted felons allowed to run for office?

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

You mean when he gets out?

Just kidding, we all know the Donald won't do time. But are convicted felons allowed to run for office?

Yep. Even prisoners can. 

• Paid Members

though if he goes to prison (he won't), he wouldn't be able to vote. But could still run, and win. And then, presumably, give himself a presidential pardon for any federal crimes. What a sane and normal political system.

• Paid Members

Eugene V. Debs ran for president while in prison and disenfranchised for sedition, and I don't imagine they've changed that part of the constitution.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The only conditions for running to be President of the USA are that you have to be 35 or over and born in the United States. 

That second one is ridiculous.

Not only because first-gen naturalised immigrants are excluded, but also because a fuck-wit like Boris Johnson could slime his way into the office.