Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2025 That's good work from Mama Loiyon, I think. The piss-take was well deserved. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 21, 2025 Members Posted May 21, 2025 11 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Perhaps that bat now thinks King Charles is a Muslim" Might be the funniest thing that's ever been posted on here, I'm crying. Quote
deathrey Posted May 21, 2025 Posted May 21, 2025 Excellent comic timing from your mother there @Lion_of_the_Midlands I think this is my favourite thread on the forum. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2025 1 hour ago, deathrey said: Excellent comic timing from your mother there Honestly not what she is known for so I'm guessing it was a fluke. Normally she'd get it wrong, for example she once referred to someone as "Billy Two Mates" Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2025 Billy Two Mates is fucking great, though. Reminds me of a friend of mine, when we were out after a show, getting annoyed by a fairly well built bodybuilder type acting like a prick on the beach, and blurting out, "fucking Johnny Two Arms over there". Quote
lars85 Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 (edited) Bumped into my cousin earlier and she informed me that our 90 year old Grandad has recently taken a shine to Lily Allen. So naturally, he's started sending her handwritten letters to a PO box address that he's certain is hers. I have so many questions. Edited June 1, 2025 by lars85 . Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted June 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2025 I'm sure it's a coincidence that this is shortly after she opened her feet-based OnlyFans. Quote
lars85 Posted June 1, 2025 Posted June 1, 2025 TIL, Grandad's got a foot fetish. How very modern. Quote
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2025 Mother: Sylvester Stallones dead. Me: Really? That’s a shocker. Mother: Not really with all the steroids like those stupid wrestlers you like. 20 minutes later… Me: It’s not Sylvester Stallone, it’s Sly Stone who’s dead. Mother: Same bloke. Going to bed now. Slams phone down. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 1, 2025 Members Posted September 1, 2025 I've often wondered if my Dad used to go to a cafe in Greenford where Joe Bugner was the spitting image of the cook. Now I can rest. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted September 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2025 My Dad was looking at one of those scam videos on Facebook earlier where a clearly digitally-altered Martin Lewis is telling you to invest £200 in some bullshit scheme. I told him to steer well clear of it and he's done so. Anyway, he's now got the hump with me because he can't find the video again and 'nobody ever wants to take a chance in this family' (??) Barmy bastard. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted September 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2025 A while back I was in the local hospital getting a blood test. All good and I was walking back to the car through this massive room. It has four or five waiting areas for various tests, departments etc, so there was at least 50 people sat around. Probably more Anyway as I’m walking past all these people someone bellows out “YOU’VE PUT ON WEIGHT!” I look up and see that it was my Grandad and thanks to him there’s 50 people looking at me knowing I’ve hit the garibaldi’s a bit too hard recently. Quote
Bruce85 Posted September 1, 2025 Posted September 1, 2025 1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said: My Dad was looking at one of those scam videos on Facebook earlier where a clearly digitally-altered Martin Lewis is telling you to invest £200 in some bullshit scheme. I told him to steer well clear of it and he's done so. Anyway, he's now got the hump with me because he can't find the video again and 'nobody ever wants to take a chance in this family' (??) Barmy bastard. Last year my dad got a call from “the met police” telling him they suspect someone in his local bank has been swapping real money with counterfeit notes and they need him to go in and withdraw £6k so they can check. He withdrew the money and read out ALL £6k of serial numbers which were all conveniently “fake” notes. The “met” arranged for a special courier to come and collect the money and they would refund his account once the money had been collected. The idiot handed over the cash….. Thankfuly he managed to get the money back through the bank but my sister now has power of attorney and oversees his accounts. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted September 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 1, 2025 Bloody hell. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.